My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

Discus and support My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Idk K, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Idk K
    Idk K Guest

My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if...

My friend has been offline for 70 days and he has never done that so I just really need to know

If he is banned or what cause I’m really worried about him and idk if he’s okay so if anybody could help I would really appreciate it

:)

Idk K, Jan 10, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if he is banned or what cause I’m getting worried

Hi Idk. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry but due to privacy reasons, Xbox cannot confirm the suspensions status of other accounts. Please note that this forum only provides technical support and advice, we do not have access to accounts to provide information on account queries.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Halo 4: Leveling Up beyond LV 70

EVERYONE can level up past 70. All you need is a code from a friend, family, or online. My friend is from Europe and has been at 70 for quite a while. My nephew gave him his code on Friday and it worked. Now my friend is level 76.
  4. Dr Pepper 9918 Win User

DOS/DDOS

Someone named [Mod Removed] hacked my account and got my credit card i need help please ban him he has been hacking my friends and their devices plus he changed my password on my computer
  5. Adam Compton Win User

my thoughts on xbox one, and PS4

Technically the Xbox Day One package gives you a full years Xbox Live Subscription so are still paying for the console at £429, plus since when has a 12 month subscription been worth £70+ anyway??
  6. ngocphi Win User

How big is the update to gta 5 ON THE DISC!!! To be able to play?

As I said try and see what happens most likely no as mentioned you would need to pull install files

Offline installation have been gone for 10 years

If you don't have the disk I wouldn't try it

If your friend has it ask him to do an offline install I'd you are going with the 44 gig figure from him

Partial installs is only a next-gen feature

Most previous gen games will need a full install
Thema:

1. My friend has been offline for 70 plus days and that is not like him so I need to know if... - Similar Threads - friend has been

2. My friend has been falsely banned??

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend has been falsely banned??: I am writing this to inform you that my friend has been falsely banned on Xbox. So, my friend and I joined this group chat and they turned out to be extremely toxic, my friend said that one of...
  3. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  4. My friend has been having issues with starting any of her gamepass games on Xbox Series S,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend has been having issues with starting any of her gamepass games on Xbox Series S,...: It started off with just ARK: Survival Evolved. But we quickly realised it was all of her gamepass games. It seems to just be her effected as I am also a gamepass member & they all work perfectly...
  5. My friend has been abusing the system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend has been abusing the system: Today my friend found this glitch which he tried heres hes user for investigating [mod removed] He found out that if he was to refund things in fortnite he would still have the item he refunded...
  6. Human Paul Platt has been with a friend after a long time, but I can't log in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Human Paul Platt has been with a friend after a long time, but I can't log in.: Hello, I am a Krean user I'm going to get to the main point right away. First of all, I'm going to go into the Human Folders, but what I used to do in local mode are all gone? So I was amazed,...
  7. Hello, my friend has been hacked please help us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my friend has been hacked please help us: Hello fellow gamers. My friend Verk Stormz has been hacked. He cannot get into his account. The person who hacked the account is called [Mod Removed]. please help us. Thank you...
  8. no friend code for overwatch beta has been sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    no friend code for overwatch beta has been sent: I preordered this game so i could play with a friend, but i have yet to receive the beta code. i have access, but dont want to play alone. i would not have preordered this game if i had to wait...
  9. One friend has been removed from my friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One friend has been removed from my friends list.: I've been having this problem now for 2 days. My friend has been removed from my friends list and I didn't remove him. i tried adding him back, but it keeps saying "Sorry, we can't save your...
  10. i dont know why my account has 2 bans on it. mightve been hacked, or friend/family member

in XBoX on Consoles
    i dont know why my account has 2 bans on it. mightve been hacked, or friend/family member: my account has 2 bans on it. One for harassment (yet I got com banned and can't send messages/ go in any form of chat) and the other is com ban even tho I don't send messages (so might've been...