My friend has been having issues with starting any of her gamepass games on Xbox Series S,...

Discus and support My friend has been having issues with starting any of her gamepass games on Xbox Series S,... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It started off with just ARK: Survival Evolved. But we quickly realised it was all of her gamepass games. It seems to just be her effected as I am also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ellison jays, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Ellison jays
    Ellison jays Guest

My friend has been having issues with starting any of her gamepass games on Xbox Series S,...

It started off with just ARK: Survival Evolved. But we quickly realised it was all of her gamepass games. It seems to just be her effected as I am also a gamepass member & they all work perfectly fine for me. I can confirm her status is active so it's not a fault with payments. We've tried everything we can think of but nothing has worked so far.

:)

Ellison jays, Apr 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: