my friend had his Microsoft account hacked into and they deleted the account, then he went...

Discus and support my friend had his Microsoft account hacked into and they deleted the account, then he went... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so my friend had a microsoft account that got hacked by a link scam, and when he tried to recover / login, the account was deleted but he had a email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Lowmaster, Dec 24, 2022.

1. my friend had his Microsoft account hacked into and they deleted the account, then he went...

so my friend had a microsoft account that got hacked by a link scam, and when he tried to recover / login, the account was deleted but he had a email that was not outlook used to login to the microsoft account last he knew but the account was created on maybe an outlook email that he might not have access to anymore. Also he made a new microsoft account on the email he had been using to login to with for the first microsoft account that was deleted by hackers. ( they have tried at least the recover account form at least once from what ive been told ) really they are trying to get the account back so as to not lose there java minecraft account.

:)

James Lowmaster, Dec 24, 2022
  2. James Lowmaster Win User

my friend had his Microsoft account hacked into and they deleted the account, then he went and made a new one with the same email.

ok ty that might help my friend at least try to get somewhere even though they might not be able to recover it still.
  3. Georges C. Win User

my friend had his Microsoft account hacked into and they deleted the account, then he went and made a new one with the same email.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello James, when it comes to situations of this genre of account hacking, the ideal is not to create a new account with the account that was hacked.

You mention that your friend has already filled out the account recovery form, and has not succeeded, in which case I will recommend that you should contact Xbox Customer Service and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However the ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. BLAZEMAZT3R Win User

The complaint system on Xbox live

The complaint system does suck. I have a friend who had to let the guy boost because he was threatend the guy said that he would hack him and get his account banned so me and 9 other people reported him and he's still on Xbox and my friend was hacked in
    the end but he msg Microsoft and they re-activated his account
  5. Red KillMachine Win User

Harased in game setting.

I agree with the changing password everyonce in a while. To date I have not had my account hacked, (knock on wood). But my nephew has had his hacked once a while back and it resulted in multiple charges on the credit card that was soon reported as stolen,
    and a week's worth of talking to microsoft in order to fully restore his account. Luckily microsoft hooked him up in the end. But the reason he was hacked was because he went to a supposedly clan battles website, when he signed up he had to put his personal
    information in including his email address.

So the one thing that I would recommend if anything is to stay away from most clan battles sites. Unless it is a legit sight then don't put any information you don't want taken.
  6. BrandonOrtega2 Win User

Clips in queue

Not even a app or website can recover them? Something i noticed was that I went to my friends profile on xbox because i had multiple accounts on my xbox when I did the reset I had a total of 4 accounts and when I logged back in towards all of them I check my queue of clips and said 0 but when I got on my friends he still had his clips on his queue , how come his didn't get deleted?
Thema:

my friend had his Microsoft account hacked into and they deleted the account, then he went...

1. my friend had his Microsoft account hacked into and they deleted the account, then he went... - Similar Threads - friend Microsoft account

2. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  3. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  4. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  5. My friend's Microsoft account is hacked and he had Minecraft purchased in that. Is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's Microsoft account is hacked and he had Minecraft purchased in that. Is there...: Hello community I need HELP, My friend's Microsoft account is hacked and he had Minecraft purchased on that account. Now he can't access his Microsoft account and lost the Minecraft account too. I...
  6. My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends' Microsoft account got hacked, and now the associated email was changed to...: He's impersonating my friend on Xbox talking about how he got a modded account too. He originally hacked my friends entire gmail account, but I got it back because my email was the recovery email...
  7. Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.: My friend doesn't have Minecraft Java edition, and i had 2 accounts, so i allowed him my account, and now, he has his bought the game for himself, but he won't log out of my account. is there any...
  8. How to add a friend on Minecraft when it say your Microsoft account won’t let you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to add a friend on Minecraft when it say your Microsoft account won’t let you.: I can’t play because of how my Microsoft account is set up but I’ve tried and tried again but I can’t add any friends. 7a4ce22f-2ee2-4d0b-98e2-70816274b145
  9. gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...: I gave my gamepass account to a friend and am now trying to log my account out of all devices, even after removing it from devices on the account page and even changing the password they are still...
  10. Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I am requesting service for a friend that does not have a Microsoft account. She...: This is her original email, Hello, “I’m so sorry to bother you but it has come to my attention that I have been the victim of a scam and would like you to PLEASE CEASE ALL TRANSACTIONS...