My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the...

Discus and support My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the basic game? I didn't receive any of the ultimate edition items.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jovan valladares, Jun 15, 2023.

1. My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the...

My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the basic game? I didn't receive any of the ultimate edition items. Yes I have a gift receipt to prove it, and yes I know you have to progress through the game for the mount. I didn't get any of the armor.

:)

jovan valladares, Jun 15, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the basic game? I didn't receive any of the ultimate edition items

Hi jovan valladares,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the basic game? I didn't receive any of the ultimate edition items

Hi jovan valladares,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues on the game Diablo 4 ultimate edition gifted from a friend. As per description, Xbox store only downloaded the basic game, and you did not receive the edition items.

We are sorry to hear about that. We found a few threads on the internet that might help you resolve this issue. According to one of the threads on the Blizzard forum, some users have reported that they can’t download the ultimate edition on Xbox even though they bought it through the Microsoft store on Xbox.

Another user on the Microsoft forum suggested going to your games and apps on Xbox, then go to FULL INVENTORY, select tab “owned”, find the Diablo IV tile, click on it. It will start downloading the released game.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Christian Quinto Win User

How do i gift a game to friend who has an Xbox one

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Yes, you can send the Ultimate Edition as gift for your friend, and it will still work on his Xbox One console. You can purchase it by going to this link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/diablo-i...

Click on the gift icon and provide the email address of your friend to send the gift.

Then have him redeem the 25-character codes on redeem.microsoft.com.

Note: Please make sure to purchase the game on the same region as your friend otherwise he will not be able to redeem the codes due to regional discrepancy.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Transfer x360 cloud save to Xbox One???

Hello everyone :)

Please tell me that Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition for the Xbox 360 is only going to convert the save files on the gamertag that plays Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edtion. I want to keep the save files from this gamertag to Diablo 3 Classic.

I hate the fact that the Wizard got nerfed in Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition, so I made another gamertag just to play Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  6. Necrolith Win User

I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?

I also noticed this on my Xbox. I pre-ordered the ultimate edition, but it only downloaded the base game (it's a 74gig file). I do have all my items from what I can tell in D4, I have the emote & the horse & cosmetics. However when I go to the Microsoft store on my Xbox and go to the ultimate edition, it tells me it's $99.99, but if I go to deluxe it let's me 'manage' the game. If I go back to the ultimate, it will let me purchase it again. Idk if it's some kind of glitch. I double checked my order & it does specify I bought the ultimate edition and I was charged the $105.99 for it.

I also checked diablo 3 on my Xbox and I haven't received the wings or the pet that's supposed to come with the ultimate edition.

I have hard rebooted my Xbox as suggested in another thread, but that didn't help.

I also want to add that I did purchase a 2nd copy on my PC through blizzard and I am not missing my d3 items.
Thema:

My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the...

1. My friend gifted me Diablo 4 ultimate edition, but Xbox store only let me download the... - Similar Threads - friend gifted Diablo

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  4. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  5. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  6. Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I gift my friend Minecraft Java edition it said check for unpaid bills and I did...: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 2AP6RMktyEWJYSFjVuR7pQ.198.6.4 d46af0bf-2982-46e2-ba8c-5d9feeef78eb
  7. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  8. My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code: My friend gifted me but it won’t work cause he’s in Canada can I get a American code d506ca6c-4619-44c7-bc5b-7663777455e2
  9. Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my friend have the game I gifted him?: I recently gifted the dark pictures little hope(game) to my friend so we could play together but it seems he hasn’t received it. I’m just curious because last time I did this he was able to...
  10. my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    my friend sent me a gift on xbox and the code doesn’t work: my friend bought me lego batman 3 deluxe ed, i tried to redeem the gift and it says, “This code wasn’t found- try re-entering it. if the code is damaged, contact the seller. invalid characters are...