My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region

Discus and support My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿ 169187c4-cdde-49ec-b53d-36b78e7b241f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by -EvilQueen-, Jan 14, 2020.

1. -EvilQueen-
    -EvilQueen- Guest

Does Anyone Know How i Can Get GTA Code Thats From My Region¿ Am in Canada. Or How Can i Message Microsoft/Xbox¿

:)

-EvilQueen-, Jan 14, 2020
  2. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

What you can do (not recommended) is that your friend redeem the code directly to your account, for this you would have to lend your account
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi -EvilQueen-

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Xbox Forums. Seeing that your question has been answered, we will be locking the thread in order to prevent repetitive answers that would bump the thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, please
    don't hesitate to come back and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. Smwutches Win User

if your friend is in a different region, he would have to try finding a code from a retailer that sells them for your region. Gifting through Xbox is region locked and Microsoft will not swap the code from a different region.
  5. yobrizo Win User

although console is region free, the store is not. that is, if the game is physical or international code will suit you on any xbox. if it is purchased as a gift can only be redeemed in the store of that country and with connection in that country
  6. ViVialMa Win User

Ban accounts ?.Baneos de cuentas?

My friend is from Argentina gave me 2 games but he won't let me redeem them for the region and told me to use a vpn to redeem
Thema:

1. My Friend Gave Me GTA 5 But it Was From A Different Region - Similar Threads - Friend Gave GTA

2. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...: I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5
  3. A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help: A friend gave me the Forza Horizon car pack. It doesn't download at all. If anyone can help c013cee6-cf9e-459e-8f87-328c9f413b9a
  4. If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my friend gave a me a game for Argentina Region, but I'm in UK, can I change my region...: My friend gave me a game but it's for Argentina, can I change my region to get the game and change it back. I'm from Uk 3775030b-89e5-4930-92a4-a15dafabd74f
  5. I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download...: After I gave it to him we set up an outlook account and created a gamer tag. Then I had him buy GamePass for 10 bucks a month. It all felt like it worked, but when we try to play online it stops...
  6. my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and...: my friend previously bought my account and gave it to me I didn't play it for 2 months and when i got onto it …..I wasn't being logged into my account in lunar client and in the Minecraft...
  7. gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gave microsoft/xbox account to a friend, and even after logging them out or changing...: I gave my gamepass account to a friend and am now trying to log my account out of all devices, even after removing it from devices on the account page and even changing the password they are still...
  8. Trying to redeem a code that my friend gave me that was purchased in another reigon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem a code that my friend gave me that was purchased in another reigon: Today my friend gifted me destiny - the collection as a gift on xbox he lives in another country is there any way i can redeem this code because it keeps saying i cannot redeem the code...
  9. a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store: hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft store claims ive never owned the game, although i...
  10. Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought MCD: Hero Pass for friend on Win10, gave Xbox version: OK so here's my issue, I was buying a friend a code for Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition and apparently the code that I bought was for the Xbox version. Sadly, I have no clue how to refund it and...