My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

Discus and support My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Squidish03, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Squidish03
    Squidish03 Guest

We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending and refriending each other, signing out and back in to our Microsoft accounts, creating new worlds in hopes that they would connect, pretty much everything barring deleting Minecraft and re-adding it (because we don’t want to lose our other worlds), but nothing works. We’ve played once before on the world we are trying to access, so I know it works, but in that instance we were still on different WiFi’s so I’m not sure what has changed. We were in the same place, but I know that isn’t a requirement for joining worlds so idk. We’ve been working at this for days and scouring the internet for answers so if anyone has any info I’d greatly appreciate it!

:)

Squidish03, Jun 19, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: