My friend cant access Minecraft chat

Discus and support My friend cant access Minecraft chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, can you help fix the minecraft chat in java edition it says something about you needing to use your sign into xbox with microsft or something but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ostenchau, Apr 29, 2023.

1. ostenchau
    ostenchau Guest

Hi, can you help fix the minecraft chat in java edition

it says something about you needing to use your sign into xbox with microsft or something but the problem is his account got hacked or is unable to log in his account so he cant fix it in the xbox settings

:)

ostenchau, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello ostenchau,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to help a friend that is unable to access Minecraft chat for they have been hacked and unable to access their account to fix the Xbox settings. We understand that helping your friend int their account issues will allow you both to play together on same world. Just to set your expectations, the Microsoft account is managed by a fully automated server and we don't have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the careful account recovery process is designed to protect you from possible malicious activity. Please allow me to do the best I can to help you recover your account.

We notice that you are concern with the Minecraft Chat access only. However, the account of your friend got hacked to and is unable to access the Xbox Settings. If indeed that this account has been hacked, it is best to recover it first before you can access the Xbox settings. To ensure that your friend can recover their hacked account. We suggest that you click the link below and read the information on the website. Your hacked or compromised Microsoft account can only be recovered in this manner.

Link: How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Xbox settings on the other hand, if you are not yet on legal age in your country/region, you will ask your parents/guardian to manage the Xbox Settings or to allow the access to multiplayer, joining/creating clubs, and communicate with the invites for party, games and clubs. A guide for managing these settings is detailed out here on this support article from Mojang: How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account | Minecraft Help.

Account recovery is in the hands of the account owner, we hope your friend can access their account back.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. xBaDxInFlUeNc3x Win User

Headset not working, i can hear people, but they cant hear me.

My Turtle beach px5 is now not working on my xbox one for some reason.. I think its because it have the early preview access and when i did the update for oct. it stop working.. I cant chat with my friend in party or game chat... Not even skype...
  5. MikeHansmann Win User

Service not working

I also cant access any of my digital content. However I am in a party chat with people in my area who can and are accessing theirs? Is there a reason my services are disrupted and my friends are able to use their digitally downloaded games as normal? Is
    it just randomly selected people?
  6. Jorgevaldi2403 Win User

I can't configure my privacy parameters for my xbox account

I cant add

friends in my acvount of Minecraft
Thema:

1. My friend cant access Minecraft chat - Similar Threads - friend cant access

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  4. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  5. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  6. My friends cant see when im on my pc.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends cant see when im on my pc.: I have tried going through my settings many times and still cant find a fix as to why my friends cant see when im online. 6925889c-0db0-48b6-962b-b5858a2476d1
  7. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  8. I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cant join my friend on bedrock Minecraft, he is on pc and im on xbox.: we have been playing for days together and it just now started saying “unable to connect to world” I can join other players on xbox but not him on pc, he cant join me either. nothing changed. We...
  9. Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant join friends playing mcc on steam.: Master Cheif Collection: We have both added eachother on steam and xbox and linked out steam accounts to xbox we managed to join and play yesterday but today we cant join eachother we both have...
  10. i cant access party as my friend is over

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant access party as my friend is over: cant access to party as my friend is over and he cant talk to people and family 6e8d1dce-1412-46c1-b28a-c109c48b6c03