My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...

Discus and support My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just got up and would appreciate help on the matter cause there ain’t no way some random person just guessed the code.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kingdidact0511, Sep 23, 2023.

1. My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...

I just got up and would appreciate help on the matter cause there ain’t no way some random person just guessed the code.

:)

Kingdidact0511, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it said already used, can Microsoft issue a new code

Hello Kingdidact0511,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To answer your question, if you didn’t already redeem the code yourself, then you will need to ask if someone might have redeemed this code to their account, like asking if your household have redeemed it. If this was redeemed to an account this cannot be transferred.

Source: Get help with a digital code or gift card | Xbox Support

To check your account, please see if you have redeemed if already - check your game collection to see if the game is already installed under My games & apps > See all.

You can also review your game collection from the Xbox app:

1. Sign in to the Xbox app on your Windows or mobile device.
    2. Select the My Library tab > Games.
    3. Look for the game that you’re trying to redeem in your collection.
    If the game is already part of your collection, you may already own this content either through an Xbox subscription perk or previous purchase.

We hope this helps!

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it said already used, can Microsoft issue a new code

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. James jeanlouis Win User

Refund denied

I brought a gift a gift card in family dollar and there's was no sign of the code I went back to the store to talk to them they told me they can't help I need my money help me pls
  5. PraetorZen0 Win User

14 Day Games with Gold Trial not Working

My point is I went to redeem the code on the xbox and it told me to redeem it on the website. So I went to redeem it on the website and it told me to redeem it on the Xbox. When my friend gave me his spare code his worked immediately.
  6. Allebas Win User

WHy did you not give a valid code ?

Sorry your friend is having issuues redeeming your code. Do you live in Brazil? If not, you cannot gift a code/game to another region. The code will only work in the region you brought it in.
Thema:

My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it...

1. My friend brought me a game and gifted to me 4hrs ago and I went to redeem the code and it... - Similar Threads - friend brought game

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  9. I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...: So I brought gta on sale and then my friend brought the same edition for me as a gift code and now I can't redeem the gta dollars and he can't refund it help please...
  10. Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer...: Farming simulator 19 Me and a friend have brought farming simulator 19 but when we have gone to play multiplayer we are unable to connect to the servers 60ff1831-1476-400b-9c5f-f068c1414401