my friend bought minecraft dungeons

Discus and support my friend bought minecraft dungeons in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my friend #tire124600 bought minecraft dungeons a while ago, now we upgraded to ultimate edition and the game wont show up as bought in the store,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NiekVerkuylen, Nov 4, 2021.

1. my friend bought minecraft dungeons

my friend #tire124600

bought minecraft dungeons a while ago, now we upgraded to ultimate edition and the game wont show up as bought in the store,
    whats up with this? he has a lot of achievments and over 106K emeralds collected so he has deffenetly played before
    how can we make the game show up again?

:)

NiekVerkuylen, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi NiekVerkuylen, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Make sure to ask your friend to sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and locate the order for the game. The transaction needs to show up and the status should be "completed". Once confirmed, sign out and sign back in on Microsoft Store App then check the game again on "My Library.
  3. DoubleXP Win User

I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought xbox and got niether

I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my minecoins and also i bought minecraft dungeons hero editition entered
    the code it said it was the hero edition but when i played it i got nothing and it was normal minecraft dungeons
    Your code was accepted properly?
  4. lxSakuraixl Win User

Refund or Help

I bought minecraft dungeons from the official website minecraftdungeons.com and I bought minecraft hero pass for dungeons on microsoft store on my web browser but it wont install and it wont link to my xbox live microsoft account which is linked to my minecraft
    dungeons account

I need help or a refund please...
    go to xboxone.com/refund and you should be able to return what you want to return.
  5. Peaklion Win User

I sent a game from my xbox to my friends pc and they have redeemed the code but the game is not showing up

I bought minecraft dungeons ultimate edition

This is an xbox link to the game

https://www.xbox.com/nl-NL/games/minecraft-dungeons
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Bought Minecraft Dungeons

yep, you have to log in with an xbox live account, it is split from mojang login.

just make an xbox live account with your gmail as you can do that.
Thema:

1. my friend bought minecraft dungeons - Similar Threads - friend bought minecraft

2. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  3. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  4. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  5. My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend in the United States bought me a copy of Minecraft, but i, in France, cannot...: We've already tried changing our microsoft account's region, but it does not work. Apparently when my friend bought Minecraft Java edition from the microsoft store to gift it to me there was no...
  6. My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock a while ago on PC, when the 2 in 1 deal came...: My friend and I bought the Minecraft Bedrock edition a few years ago before the "2 in 1" deal came out. When it did come out, we were told and understood that players who already owned one copy of...
  7. I bought a minecraft code for my friend who lives in a different country.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft code for my friend who lives in a different country.: Hi so I wanted to gift my friend Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition which sadly I could not since she lives in a different region and the code was geo-locked, so I thought it would be a good idea...
  8. i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought minecraft widows 10 for a friend and he is stuck in the beta: This is his first time ever downloading the windows 10 Minecraft and he did not enroll in the beta but when he downloaded the game it put him in the beta and he cant leave in with the insider hub...
  9. My friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It charged him but he never received it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It charged him but he never received it.: Hi, Microsoft. My friend tried to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I'm not sure if he tried to get it from the Microsoft Store or minecraft.net but either way, it charged him but he wasn't...
  10. My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend bought bedrock edition on their laptop and can't join me on Minecraft: My friend who plays on their laptop recently got bedrock edition to play with me. I'm on Xbox, and when I invite them it says the can't connect to my world and vice versa. Neither of us can join...