My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

Discus and support My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Braydn Wooden, Jun 12, 2023.

1. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

A friend bought me a $25 Xbox gift card and I do not know how to apply it to my Roblox game can somebody answer that for me we can

:)

Braydn Wooden, Jun 12, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game

3. Grace Nguyen Win User

fortnite vbucks

no i had a 25 dollar x box gift card and i went to the microsoft store and bought v bucks how do i get them on my fortnite acciunt
  4. KelseyWoody Win User

My sons gift cards both say inactive.

These were gifts for my boys b-day. 2 $25 gift cards. Given to them by there grandmother. I don't know where or how she paid for them.
  5. DoBadOnMyOwe38 Win User

Microsoft account balance

I just now bought a gift card an redeem it on my xboxone x console an it was for 25 this the second time an pass four day i bought a gift card for 25 an get only 15 added to my account why an if that the case can i get my 20 back for the two 25 gift i
    bought an put on here to get rip off ten dollars for bought cards after loading them on my xboxone accout i didnt this the three day ago thinking it was a error on my behalf if it's not I am about to get tires I just would like to know what can I do about
    my $20 I lost my to gift card
  6. xXT3chNo7rOnXx Win User

Unable to redeem prepaid code

i bought a $25 gift card and it wont let me redeem it
Thema:

1. My friend bought me a $25 box gift card and I don't know how to apply the $25 to my Roblox game - Similar Threads - friend bought $25

2. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  3. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  4. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  5. I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought...: I don’t own mw3 but my friend is letting me game share so I can play mw3 and I just bought the vault edition and it’s not giving me vault edition stuff 93b02e79-badb-4a06-9785-8cc2fa1706c8
  6. I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it: I am game sharing with my friend and I bought mw3 cross gen bundle and he can’t play it 383b6bea-8a2a-4295-b410-e601616b36b5
  7. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  8. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...
  9. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  10. Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I live in the US and I bought a game from the xbox store for a friend in El Salvador...: Wanted to know if he can claim a gift code if he is in another country cbff7088-741e-4eb9-9815-f6deb5cd7b11