My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

Discus and support My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list. b4e546e4-b5c1-4417-ac3e-547aec9e8bd5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Xhyrra Gagarin, Jan 11, 2024.

1. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

I am unable to refund, because I can't see the refundable purchases on the list.

:)

Xhyrra Gagarin, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Activate a Redeem code of Quantum Break by mistake to the wrong XBOX account

Hey, CSINKO! Unfortunately, once a code is redeemed on an account, there is no way to transfer it to another account. We are also unable to replace the code so that you can redeem a new one on your other account. You will need to either get another code
    from a friend that doesn't want to use theirs, purchase the game on the second account you have, or use the account that you accidentally redeemed the code on to play the game solely. Thanks for understanding!
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a gift but I want a refund because of the accident.

Hi Xhyrra, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

It is not possible to refund a redeemable code or to transfer the contents.

Please, take a look here for more information: https://www.microsoft.com/store/b/giftterms
  4. Xhyrra Gagarin Win User

My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a gift but I want a refund because of the accident.

It was a code from the Chill Vibez pack from fortnite, we made an xbox account to link in epic games so we could log in xbox cloud gaming, the username was the same as the one in epic games so we assumed that it was the account and boom, gave us a brand new account.
    [​IMG]
  5. ngocphi Win User

Because once it has been redeemed it can't be unredeemed if it is console he can gameshare it

If you are trying to gift ultimate for cloud that.can't be shared
  6. Verachi Win User

specialization question

No you shouldn't have any issues, but that code will only work on the gamertag that you redeem it on. I gave my code to a friend that lives in the UK and they were able to redeem it just fine.
Thema:

My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a...

1. My friend accidentally redeemed a code on a completely new account, I gave the code as a... - Similar Threads - friend accidentally redeemed

2. Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an...: Lost a friend after he changed gamer tags he sent me a msg but i accidentally deleted it an now i cant find him please help me get that msg back so i can find him...
  3. What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do accidentally purchased a game for myself instead of my friend: I was trying to buy a digital gift for my friend I thought I could be tech savvy as I seen it was possible but now I own a game I don’t want and will never play can I somehow transfer it to them...
  4. I accidentally cleared me and my friends chats is there any way I can get them back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I accidentally cleared me and my friends chats is there any way I can get them back: Me and my friend has about 3 years of messages and I accidentally cleared this is there any thing I can do to recover them I really wanted to keep them 6a313932-01a7-4244-a678-232783315437
  5. I accidentally blocked my friend and now when I try to unblock him it doest work???

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally blocked my friend and now when I try to unblock him it doest work???: I press on unblock and it tells me it works but it doesn't do anything, so I go back to press unblock again and it's a repeating cycle. Microsoft doesn't help with anything....
  6. Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?: My friend cant add me or hear me in party chat after I blocked him by accident. 82e8969b-5b8d-4054-b015-10cf595a4120
  7. I accidentally deleted a 5 year old Xbox chat with my friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I accidentally deleted a 5 year old Xbox chat with my friend: I opened the new message to read it, I for some reason pressed multiple buttons and the chat opened saying it’s empty I thought it glitched so opened the friends profile to message and the chat...
  8. I accidentally cleared chat when my friend gifted me something. How do I find the code that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally cleared chat when my friend gifted me something. How do I find the code that...: I accidentally cleared chat when my friend gifted me something. How do I find the code that he gifted me since I can’t find my chats with Xbox 2d1ebc86-dd9a-4029-8522-d0aa4eac560d
  9. Accidentally got my friend banned at his house

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally got my friend banned at his house: I was at my friends house and was on his Xbox, I noticed another friend was online so I decided to message him calling him a swear word as a joke. The accounts user wasn’t in the room, next day...
  10. I accidentally banned my friend.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally banned my friend.: i accidentally banned my friend their username is glizzyeater2707 i reported as he got mad at me not expecting him to get banned and now he is banned and i didn’t want to get him banned. can you...