My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

Discus and support My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4. 0216b7ec-6d18-41df-8bbe-922dc296471c Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by User_947, Feb 13, 2024.

1. User_947
    User_947 Guest

My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My...

I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My freinds play on PE(pocket edtion) and i play on ps4.

:)

User_947, Feb 13, 2024
  2. MatteoP04ita Win User

Can't join my world

Are you able to connect to other internet games?
    yes, i am. My internet connection isn't bad.
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Can't join my world

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with connecting to your world in Minecraft. I recommend posting on the

Minecraft Forums
    as well to see if any of the Devs can assist with the issue. Otherwise another thing to try would be to see if you can roll back the Minecraft update.
  4. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Can't join my world

Are you able to connect to other internet games?
  5. {Parity} Win User

Can't join my world

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Let us know. Good Luck,
  6. MatteoP04ita Win User

Can't join my world

Try uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Let us know. Good Luck,
    Didn't work
Thema:

1. My freinds can't join my world I can join there worlds but they can't join my worlds.My... - Similar Threads - freinds can't join

2. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  3. i have no switches left and mh freind has used them without my permission is there any way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have no switches left and mh freind has used them without my permission is there any way...: people who can help me and can answer my question in full detail 071201da-c229-4122-8af1-527f85f9a3d8
  4. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  5. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  6. I game share with a freind and have the games but not the subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I game share with a freind and have the games but not the subscription.: I game share with a freind and have the games but not the subscription. He has no switches left and I do have a check mark for my home xbox. 60296e58-e478-4caa-ac17-c36af1a6bb49
  7. My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to...: My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to play the game do you know why? I have been trying for a while now please help me...
  8. My freind can’t join my Xbox group chat why?

in XboX Insiders
    My freind can’t join my Xbox group chat why?: It keeps saying an error occurred letting him join why is that. There is only 6 people. I thought it was because he uses offline mode but my brother dose and he joined fine can someone help out....
  9. Remove COD 'freind' but the name is 'locked' - potential hacker?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remove COD 'freind' but the name is 'locked' - potential hacker?: I'm trying to remove friends who I do not know. One of them will not allow me to remove them from within the COD friend list. It shows the "LOCKED" symbol and is not selectable in the dropdown...
  10. I can no longer join a gme with a freind!codeplatusy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer join a gme with a freind!codeplatusy: I can not join a game wt a freind ded311ec-9087-4131-9a22-0d2943624f66