My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

Discus and support My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lanky_Man11, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Lanky_Man11
    Lanky_Man11 Guest

My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out?

I was playing rivals for a decent chunk of time and I set a good lap time on a track, once I backed out I couldn’t access the leaderboards anymore and I thought to myself “must be my internet” and closed down the game and called it a night, I woke up and played it again the next day baffled when I saw the same screen pop up as the night prior saying that the servers couldn’t be reached at this time, I tried contacting support and they helped literally not at all and my internet is working completely okay and this is the only game this is happening with. The most confusing part to me is that I can still play online, the eliminator and the horizon open but I cannot access any player created content like liveries and tunes and I can’t access the seasons page without it telling me it’s defaulted to the presaved one. This issue has happened to me for a week now and I rarely buy gamepass and it’s really annoying me, if it’s any use I’m playing on a computer through the Xbox app, all other games work fine, please someone help me here.

Thank you My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out? :)

:)

Lanky_Man11, Aug 10, 2023
  2. Lanky_Man11 Win User

Thank you for trying your best and for giving me referral links to make my time here easier :)

I shall contact forza support immediately and, all be it I already have, I hope they can provide me with actual support regarding my issue this time instead of redirecting me back here.

Thank you for your time :)
  3. Lanky_Man11 Win User

tried to do it, reinstalled the game, long story short, it didnt work. i dont know what is happening at this point, im still stuck back at square 1. i did make sure that game services were gone and then reinstalled them, and deleted and reinstalled the game, its still giving me the same error message. even though im still where i was, im still very grateful that you are taking your time out of your day to help me here so thank you. i am curious as to wether there is a way to contact forza yourself as to help solve with this issue or if theres anymore help that you could give me yourself? anything will be appreciated :)

thanks
  4. Lanky_Man11 Win User

unfortunately, my device doesnt want me to uninstall microsoft game services and everytime i try to type in the command step by step i keep getting error messages even though im logged in as an admin and using windowspower shell (admin), why cant i just uninstall game services in the microsoft store instead of a comand prompt? secondly, as im searching through my system 32 files, could i not just go into those files and delete all the microsoft game services files there and then reinstall them or no? because this is really confusing now lol
  5. Lanky_Man11 Win User

Hello Kathy,

I have already tried to contact forza support recently and they didn't help me at all, they told me to contact xbox or windows support but i couldnt find a direct "contact support" part so i came to the community page, after a little browse i see that this has happened to a man named "kev -" before and he never got the solution as of 12th december 2022 meaning that this is a long time bug that still hasnt been fixed. my privacy settings are all under "allowed" or synonymous positions without anything being blocked or equivalent. i have never seen a bug like it and it really does have me stumped, thanks for taking time out of your day to reply :)
  6. Lanky_Man11 Win User

I FOUND THE FIX!!!

you must log onto the game and then go to your homescreen/xbox app and sign out, you'll either be booted to the main menu or kicked out the game. if you get booted, as soon as you hit the home screen you can log in in the game and then you can play as normal :)

if you get booted to the main menu you will be prompted to log back in and then as soon as you log back in, you can start playing again having full access to everything :)

Hope that helps!
Thema:

1. My forza horizon 5 is having a strange bug I’ve never seen before, can anyone help me out? - Similar Threads - forza horizon having

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  4. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  5. Hi i have a question about forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi i have a question about forza horizon 4: i wanted to ask for permission to use and monetize my forza horizon 4 gameplay footage for youtube and with regards to the content i hope to make. i wanted to do car reviews...
  6. How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my Forza Horizon 5 bundle on an XBox Series X that seems to have been...: I purchased a sealed box at Meijer that should have had the Forza Horizon 5 with the Hotwheels add-on. Instead, when I check the Account… Included with this Xbox console… I find it has Diablo IV...
  7. I have problem with forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have problem with forza horizon 5: Hello i have forza horizon 5 on steam. Today i wanna play forza but when i got into forza and clicked play it gived me a window to sign in to xbox, when i clicked sign in it gived me a window that...
  8. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...
  9. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5: I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the...
  10. forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 file system error -2143322101 i keep having this error i been purchased the...: every time i open it just says that error code ec5500f7-f175-447d-b5dc-2bf85e33d953