My Forza Horizon 4 has been synchronizing data since entering the game, but the progress...

Discus and support My Forza Horizon 4 has been synchronizing data since entering the game, but the progress... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Forza Horizon 4 has been synchronizing data since entering the game, but the progress has been 0 49d240e6-77f7-4bc7-90db-315940df72a6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 星高2, Nov 5, 2020.

1. 星高2
    星高2 Guest

My Forza Horizon 4 has been synchronizing data since entering the game, but the progress...

My Forza Horizon 4 has been synchronizing data since entering the game, but the progress has been 0

:)

星高2, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Marquiz2012 Win User

Alguna solución para lo de mi progreso de Forza horizon 4 [Some solution to my Forza horizon 4 progress]

Hello. I understand that you're having trouble synchronizing game progress with the Horizon 4 forza game. Have you had any problems with your Internet at all or any errors or code messages regarding syncing game data from the cloud?
    Note You must have a regular connection to Xbox Live to keep your data in sync.
    Offline playback can cause cloud data to sync. Data is updated each time you connect to Xbox Live.

Let us know with an answer
  3. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  4. SojerManLan Win User

[Forza Horizon] If I buy Forza Horizon 5 through steam, and have Forza Horizon 4 through the microsoft store, will I be able to sync my designs, tunes, etc, with my FH4 save?

Forza Horizon 5 does NOT have any announced or planned cross-progression from Forza Horizon 4. Aside from Forza Horizon 1 (which did had loyalty rewards for Forza Motorsport titles), there has never been cross-progression for Forza Horizon titles. You always had to start fresh with each game.

And about Forza Horizon 4: the lack of possibility to use the same save between Steam and Microsoft Store comes from the technical point of the each game. Both use a wholly different methods of saving which is far too much work to make them co-operate, ESPECIALLY considering that Forza Horizon 4 is way past its' prime.
  5. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

FORZA HORİZON 4 SAVE SİLİNDİ

Hi leoredragon,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with missing saved progress in Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this issue please quit Forza Horizon 4, restart your PC and re-launch the game. Upon launch, your game should sync your last
    saved data.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. My Forza Horizon 4 has been synchronizing data since entering the game, but the progress... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon has

2. I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost all my Forza Horizon 5 progress from my console cloud save and it has been...: I had a cloud save for Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox Series X that I have been playing on since the game launched. Yesterday, I decided to download the Xbox App on PC and download Forza Horizon 5...
  3. My xbox has crashed 3 times in under 10 minutes while playing Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has crashed 3 times in under 10 minutes while playing Forza Horizon 5.: Hi. I've had a Xbox series S for almost 2 years now. And maybe 1 and a half years ago, Forza has started crashing frequently and randomly. I would be driving in the game and it would crash with no...
  4. My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one s has saved in hot wheels of Forza horizon 5: My Xbox one s has saved Forza horizon 5 in the hot wheels section, I have done a lot in that section but have gone back to Mexico section, I've completed races n stuff so should auto save like...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 has stopped working: Hi! When launching Forza Horizon 5, I ran into a problem - a window appears, the content of which is as follows: "To continue the game saved in the profile, you need to download the latest update....
  6. Has anyone else experienced this, downloaded last Forza horizon 5 update..it deleted my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else experienced this, downloaded last Forza horizon 5 update..it deleted my...: Update ruined my game ...i uploaded 625 car designs 540 vinyls i had 650 cars...all gone because an update wasn't tested properly...‍♂️ 7c7f1a2b-6ac5-42a2-9bc5-110f82148427
  7. The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration?: The game data of Forza Horizon 5 has been initialized. How can I apply for restoration? The progress was 67%, but when I logged in today, a completely new settings window was displayed. And the...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 has xbox controller issues. Was working fine but has suddenly become...: My XBOX controller was working fine on Forza Horizon 4 but just yesterday I went to play and all the controls worked fine in the menu but during the game were screwed. I can operate through the...
  9. Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...: Absolutely unfair to have discovered they reversed my order. They should have to live with their mistakes like everyone else. I'm shocked that they're allowed to take it back after a fair...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 has to RE-download on xbox app PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 has to RE-download on xbox app PC: Hi, i have been playing forza horizon 5 for 2 weeks via the xbox app on pc with the game pass and the Premium DLC. Today i saw that there was an udpate when i tried to start the game, i launch...