My Fortnite won’t load on

Discus and support My Fortnite won’t load on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Its just stuck on this screen [img] 128adb80-c5c6-41b2-a968-4ce1e3b3524f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LachieDachie630, May 9, 2020.

1. My Fortnite won’t load on

Its just stuck on this screen
    My Fortnite won’t load on [​IMG]

:)

LachieDachie630, May 9, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there LachieDachie630,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to deal with this game issue being experienced through your Xbox. I can totally understand how eager you would be to get on there and score some kills in Fortnite, so let's see if we can help. I suggest
    giving the steps outlined in our
    Xbox One Game Issue Solution
    a shot when you get the chance.

When you do, let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. LachieDachie630 Win User

There was nothing reported so i dont know how to fix it🤔
  4. NaZoooom Win User

5. Luciiferous Win User

Fortnite won’t load?

Hey Noah,

Sorry you're having issues with this. If you're on console, I would recommend clearing your local saved game data and attempting to re-install the game.

You can do this by;

1. Guide

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage devices.

3. Select Clear local saved games.

4. When your console re-starts, attempt to re-install the game.

If this doesn't work, I would force the console offline and power cycle your console.

1. Guide.

2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

3. Select Go offline.

Proceed then to go back and Cancel your game download.

1. My games & apps > See all.

2. Select Manage > Queue.

3. Select the game you want to cancel by highlighting, press the Menu button, and selecting Cancel.

From this step, you can restart your console. Go back to your network settings to Go online, then attempt to re-download the game.

If neither of these solves your issue, I would attempt to restart your internet connection.
  6. Noah Branch Win User

Fortnite won’t load?

Hi, thanks for the info. We have tried all of the above and it still won’t load.
Thema:

1. My Fortnite won’t load on - Similar Threads - Fortnite won’t load

2. Gift card for fortnite won’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card for fortnite won’t work: I have been trying to redeem a Fortnite vbucks card and it keeps connecting me to a different epic games account and I it won’t let me link my Xbox account to that account is there any possible...
  3. Why won’t Fortnite install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Fortnite install?: I’ve tried many times to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. This has been happening since the new Fortnite season was released and the update won’t install. To fix it at first I tried...
  4. It won’t let me install Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me install Fortnite: Fortnite won’t update. Almost 2 weeks ago I tried to update Fortnite but it wouldn’t work. It would give me an error and say to delete it and reinstall it so I did that when I tried to reinstall...
  5. Touchscreen controls on fortnite won’t go away once I connect my controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Touchscreen controls on fortnite won’t go away once I connect my controller: Hi, for a while now whenever I connect my Xbox controller to my laptop to play Fortnite on xcloud, the touchscreen controls stay on my screen. This makes it very annoying while playing. I’d...
  6. Fortnite won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t play: Hello. Xbox x. My son can’t play fortnite but can play all other games. Has been playing almost daily until yesterday when it stopped. Help?!?! 9cc24284-9b81-4200-8ebd-385b6e4b5a2d
  7. Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it constantly shows failed. I have deleted the account...: Fortnite won’t start on my Xbox S, it shows failed all of the time. I have deleted my account and re added it but it’s no different. I have tried adding a new account but still the same outcome...
  8. Fortnite won’t load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t load?: Can anyone help. I am trying to install Fortnite but it keeps stopping at 0%? 812f4be1-fb15-420b-b277-8979b15ad975
  9. New ufc and Fortnite won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New ufc and Fortnite won’t load: My son has a series x he just got the new ufc but it won’t load, it installs but when loading the game it just buffers and boots him back to the Home Screen. It dose this with Fortnite also. We...
  10. Fortnite won’t load on Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won’t load on Xbox series x: Xbox series x won’t load Fortnite. The game starts to load in and crashes right away. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still won’t work. No error code. Just crashes. What do I do?...