My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

Discus and support My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Snoo2096, Nov 15, 2023.

1. /u/Snoo2096
    /u/Snoo2096 Guest

My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual.
    SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years.
    I needed help with something, and mentioned my console "cannot access webpages", so the Agent gave me this code, to "roll back updates" or something (I do not have a record of that chat) - and it broke my Xbox 360. It no longer plays OG games, either stored digitally, NOR on discs.
    Code: X, LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X
    OG games show up as a tiny square in the middle of my screen, and it has clear, vertical lines running through it, as if warped like a folded piece of paper. Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 won't play, Playboy Mansion won't play, SSX 3 won't play.
    I cannot get hold of an Agent to help me - AT ALL.
    The one I was speaking to has given no updates, and has not responded in eight days.
    I am on an endless merry-go-round of "contact a gamer", and posting to reddit was the only option left available to me - I could not access "report a problem" through my console.
    TL;DR
    A Microsoft Agent broke my 360 console with a code, and now it doesn't launch original Xbox games on disc nor digitally stored.
    I need a code to fix it, or some kind of file I can put on a USB and manually upload to my Xbox.

After the Code, I uninstalled and reinstalled SSX3 but it is still broken. The rest of the games are on Discs.

I need a Microsoft Agent to undo what the other one did.
    Or anyone else who has experienced this problem.

submitted by /u/Snoo2096
    [link] [comments]

/u/Snoo2096, Nov 15, 2023
  2. CaraCangco Win User

Xbox Gamebar wont turn on

Hi Samy,

I already updated windows, and it helped - it significantly improved my computer's performance. Thanks to this.

However, the main issue, which is the xbox game bar not working, still remains unsolved.

Hope to hear your favourable reply.

Regards,

Cara
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Why can't i reply to replies on my posts?

Hello, Realcancov. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Looks like I was the one who answered your previous question. If you still have any question about it, please let me know.

I can see that other users cannot reply to their answers/make other posts on their threads too, you are not the only one. Maybe sending a private message to a Microsoft Agent or Employee here on the forum or submitting a feedback using the Feedback Hub app would be a great idea.
  4. HawkeXII Win User

Still havent gotten my Gears of War collection codes.

Also forgot to mention, my previous support post was locked after Miss Bijoux's reply so i couldnt further comment about this case still being unresolved. it wasn't resolved so why lock it? hence why i had to repost again here.
  5. Spazpol Win User

Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post?

I asked a question on this forum, and I appreciate the guidance in these replies, but now I get a constant error when trying to reply? Why is this happening? I wanted to open up a dialogue but have been locked out of my own discussion?
    I have that happen if for some reason the browser has accidentally logged me out. Try clicking your profile in the top right and re-signing in to the site and see if it works. Are you using Chrome or another web browser?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why can't I reply to my post/other people replying to my post?

Your thread is still unlocked so you should be able to reply to it. The forums can be a bit glitchy though.
Thema:

1. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was... - Similar Threads - Post Locked can't

2. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  3. Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post

in XBoX on Windows
    Been unfairly penalised for a LFG Post: Recently i got a strike on my Account which i found to be unfair and i didn't break any T&S. first of all i was a ambassador level 4 and ive had a clean record for years . Then week ago i received...
  4. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  5. I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been suspended for posting a Looking for Group on Diablo 4. Nothing I posted...: How do I get suspension lifted? 04be1db3-fed4-4cc4-8d4b-0283013dc8cb
  6. Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Are the following rules for xbox captures and activity feed posts true?: On my Xbox One X console about 3 days ago, all of my captures and activity feed posts of them were deleted. Even captures and posts from years ago. To lose my activity feed posts that had likes...
  7. Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fallout 76 Xbox PC looking for group posts is still not working…: I have been playing fallout 76 Xbox Pc for a little over a year now after switching over from Xbox. This was the worst decision I could have ever made. Due to Microsoft’s incompetence there is no...
  8. Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I make a group post on xbox I get kicked from my party, is there any fix I have...: I have done everything to fix this issue and nothing worked. 3f6b7f95-808f-457d-874b-f19d5a0093ac
  9. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  10. Hi is my account old one locked again and why di you delete my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi is my account old one locked again and why di you delete my posts: Sorry I don't know what I did wrong I tried to respectful 0566b397-67b1-4764-8c0a-0a7b645ea777