My FIFA 23 are going to update but I cancel it . After that it be erased how can İ get it back?

Discus and support My FIFA 23 are going to update but I cancel it . After that it be erased how can İ get it back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My FIFA get update but I cancel it after that FIFA be erased how can İ fiks it ed0f4406-8c3f-4d12-ac06-5517ef707de6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Civan Durdu, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Civan Durdu
    Civan Durdu Guest

My FIFA 23 are going to update but I cancel it . After that it be erased how can İ get it back?

My FIFA get update but I cancel it after that FIFA be erased how can İ fiks it

:)

Civan Durdu, Jun 27, 2023
  2. mark patel Win User

look it up and redownload it you should own it
  3. RainingRoses Win User

FIFA points

Hi Hannah,

Yes, it actually is possible to transfer your FIFA points as explained in this guide:

Can I transfer my FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23? - EA Help

So redeem the code in FIFA 22 (if you haven’t already), then sign in to FIFA 23 on console or PC and you should have the option to transfer it. Just be sure to keep in mind (noted in the guide):

1. You can only transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on the same console family.
      • For example, you can transfer FIFA Points from FIFA 22 to FIFA 23 on Xbox Series X | S, but you can’t transfer your Points from FIFA 22 on Xbox Series X | S to FIFA 23 on PlayStation 5.
    2. The transfer is not reversible. You can’t move FIFA Points back to FIFA 22 once you transfer them.
      • What if I’m an EA Play member? If you play FIFA 23 on EA Play and transfer your Points but don’t buy the full game, you won’t get your Points back on FIFA 22.
    You unfortunately can’t cancel or return digital gift cards/download codes from Argos, and this is the same for most retailers:

Help & FAQs - Can I cancel my digital download? - Argos

Additional support resources for FIFA 23 are included here:

FIFA 23 - EA Help

If you need assistance with the transfer or have any additional questions regarding FIFA specifically, I’d recommend to post on the official FIFA 23 Community Forums or contact EA Support directly (live chat or request a call back).

You can also reach out to EA Support on Twitter @EAHelp - they accept DMs.

Hope this helps.
  4. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
  5. timmy cleaver Win User

Pre ordered fifa 23 ultimate edition shows regular version

I brought FIFA 23 ultimate edition back on the 18/08/2022 what got cancelled didn't get a refund tho then brought it again on 25/09/2022 saying I only have the standard edition and haven't received my pre order bonus for some of the events
  6. DanielStoffberg Win User

Terrible graphics in FIFA 22 on Xbox Series S

It has been 5 months now and this still has been fixed, Fifa 23 is 7 months away, are we getting to a stage where we waited for the whole lifespan of the title for the Xbox Series S Fifa 22 to be fixed but it never happened. EA blatantly ignoring us and Microsoft clearly not giving a damn either. I mean c'mon guys. How the heck can my "old gen" Fifa 22 on my PS4 look WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better, clear and crisp than my "next gen" version on Xbox Series S. EA not just taking us customer for a ride but Microsoft as well.

If this does not get sorted I am one of hundreds of people I have seen online wanting to PS5 for the release of Fifa 23 later this year and ditch Xbox after years of support.

Microsoft how can you just sit back and watch EA send thousands of your loyal customers to Playstation?
Thema:

1. My FIFA 23 are going to update but I cancel it . After that it be erased how can İ get it back? - Similar Threads - FIFA are going

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. hi can anyone help pls . can go on all games , but fifa 23 pro clubs say i do not have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi can anyone help pls . can go on all games , but fifa 23 pro clubs say i do not have...: hi can any one help. fifa 23 pro clubs say i dont have required privilege, can get on all games ,plus all other on fifa ce50613c-38bf-4123-aba6-edfb19ddb189
  4. Fifa points won’t go theough

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa points won’t go theough: Can i plz get help and talk to some one i cant buy any fifa points it wont procces mg payment i havent been able to in days some one fix this for me for the love of god idk why yoh guys make every...
  5. Не могу зайти в фифу 20.[Translation-I can't go to Fifa 20.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не могу зайти в фифу 20.[Translation-I can't go to Fifa 20.]: При загрузки игры выдает ошибка загрузки личных данных 1, помогите решить проблему. [Translation-When downloading a game gives out an error downloading personal data 1, help solve the problem.]...
  6. No EA Access provided following "Go gold and play Fifa 17 first" Offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No EA Access provided following "Go gold and play Fifa 17 first" Offer: Overview: Xbox home page had a deal which details you get a months EA Access when purchasing Gold, I purchased gold (15th Sep) and have still not received the EA Access code. Nothing shown...
  7. Bought Fifa points but not showing when I go on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Fifa points but not showing when I go on the game: hello my name isn’t Nathan jones. I have just bought some fifa pints on the Xbox app on my phone in which I spent 20 pounds on. However I have just gone on the Fifa 18 companion app to spend these...
  8. Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I try to go on Fifa it says something went wrong and gives me an error code: it won't let me play Fifa every time I try to get on it , it gives me a error code and says something went wrong 29112784-40cc-4cee-a947-6897698c6f4b
  9. When i go onto fifa 17 it trys to sync my data and then says something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i go onto fifa 17 it trys to sync my data and then says something went wrong: can u please help me with something eabb25da-33a2-45fe-b9aa-d876b8e251d2
  10. My xbox live keeps disconnecting when i go onto a multiplayer game suuch as call of duty/fifa ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live keeps disconnecting when i go onto a multiplayer game suuch as call of duty/fifa ...: Everytime i go onto an online game mode or even the game, i will be kicked out of xbox live and straight back on instantly, this is really frustrating as i can not complete a full game!!!!! Help?...