My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

Discus and support My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Bedbrook, Oct 11, 2023.

1. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do?

:)

Thomas Bedbrook, Oct 11, 2023
  2. Snake420 Win User

Hello

Greetings!

Currently, there is a delay with Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC. The Forza Support social media account posted “The delay has been caused by an issue on our backend which will be resolved with the Season change,”.
  3. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Thomas Bedbrook

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your DLC that is still not reflected. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options that we can provide in order to isolate this issue that you are facing.

We just want to set your proper expectations that we do believe that you already purchased this DLC since you are here just sharing this issue due to it is not yet reflected on your account. For now, we may need to ask some questions for us to isolate this further.

To get started, I'd like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem that you're facing:

• Where did you have purchased the Forza Horizon 5 DLC?
    • When did you have just purchased this DLC?
    • Is this the first time to purchase a DLC?

We are just asking these questions for us to seek and check your DLC for us to find other possible options that we can do in order for us to understand it as well onto why it is still not reflected on your account.

If any case, you have just purchased your DLC today and it is still not reflected on your account. We just want to let you know that we are running on systems that sometimes tend to have glitches and delays. No worries, there is nothing wrong to this at least you have confirmed that it was a complete purchase. How about just wait for 24-48 hours prior the purchase since there might have some little delays. If ever it has not been reflected yet on your account and if it is still not showing. Then let us know as well.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Cliff A. Win User

Hi Snake420

Thank you for replying on this thread. We do appreciate it a lot. For now, it seems like this is a cause on a game specific issue on Forza since actively their media platforms are the one that is reminding gamers that it is within their backend and as we collated that the purchase was successful but the game DLC still is not reflected on your account.

For further information's, the best support team that can answer you is within Forza Support since this is a game specific issue and if ever the DLC still is not reflected. Then you can submit a ticket or feedback on Forza Support with this concern of yours.

Here is the link: Forza Support

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. AustinMiller3GN Win User

0x00000194 error Xbox one

I tried to purchase some points in need for speed payback, but 4 hours prior to the attempt, i was able to purchase two things... The car dlc pack, and the speedcross pack. And then, i went back to purchase some points, and it said "unable to load page
    please try again later" fix this please, i just wanna buy my shiz :S
  6. Kine Jester Win User

Listed DLC Cars in Buy Cars Grid

@Caffinetron: So my question is after you purchased the pack, do the DLC cars still say DLC in the corner when in career mode, and you are shopping for new cars?

Right now it says which ones are DLC cars, and I don't own any packs.

I would still like to differentiate btw retail and dlc cars if I buy a pack, so I may hold off until I own most or all the cars.
Thema:

1. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do? - Similar Threads - FH5 Super Speed

2. How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet: I tried to host today a car meet in Forza Horizon 5. Anyways I enter the game, teleport to the Horizon Apex outpost where the meet was supposed to start. I begin to invite the people that...
  3. FH5 QUICK RESUME

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH5 QUICK RESUME: After quick resume palline with Forza Horizon 5 always stated season presentation and after I can see my actual car but I cannot drive ( all joyoad command does not work). I did the proble alny...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 kicks me out on loading screen. Can’t play at all.: So, I try and play Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S I just got. First time I’ve attempted to play in a while, and my game will show the screen saying “press A to start.” Once I do that, it...
  6. I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play fh5 but i have game pass core: I have game pasa core and i have for a while i have the 12 months card but i havent been able to llay forza horizon 5 and i want to know how to fix it 298b6661-b4f1-4131-bb60-d1deae8ebca9
  7. FH5 add on's are installed but are not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 add on's are installed but are not working: I just upgraded our xbox one's to xbox series s consoles and after having to re-install several games we noticed that in FH5 the Rally and Hot Wheels add on's are not working. I went to manage add...
  8. FH5 has been unplayable the last month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 has been unplayable the last month: I haven’t been able to play FH5 for the past month because the game keeps crashing. First it was the problem where the sound starts stuttering and then the game crashes. This mostly occurred right...
  9. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  10. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...