My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere

Discus and support My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help trying to figure how to download it so can play it. Sometimes it asks for to redeem code. But idk where it is.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MyahRankin, Apr 18, 2020.

1. MyahRankin
    MyahRankin Guest

I need help trying to figure how to download it so can play it. Sometimes it asks for to redeem code. But idk where it is.

:)

MyahRankin, Apr 18, 2020
  2. MyahRankin Win User

It also wont show up in ready to install section
  3. MyahRankin Win User

It says purchase or put it redeem code. That i cannot find
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Hi there MyahRankin,

Is this not showing up in the ready to install section?

and if you search it in the shop does it say install or purchase?
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Countdown Microsoft sale

Just got Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe Edition. Still looking at some DLCs for various games... decisions...decisions lol
  6. Hugford Blops Win User

Store doesn't say I own Star Wars battlefront 2 deluxe edition

I have the same issue too.

My order history shows the purchase of the Elite Trooper Deluxe edition (Gamertag , order reference 9195203318).

In the store on my Xbox it shows Pre-Order under the Elite Trooper Deluxe edition page (instead of owned).

I have downloaded the game itself, but it doesn't seem to recognise my purchase so I'm concerned I won't get the early access on the 14th.
Thema:

1. My fallen order deluxe edition game download wont show up anywhere - Similar Threads - fallen order deluxe

2. When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said...: When I downloaded the Star Wars Jedi : Fallen Order game and tried to launch it, it said issue with the game setup. How do I solved it b18239ce-0fa0-47e4-a62b-521778801d24
  3. Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey. I’m looking to delete a large EA game (Jedi fallen order) to free up space, if i do...: I use Xbox one and have installed the game from the Xbox Microsoft store. ac0f4ba1-96c7-4f0b-b470-d392e7bd6327
  4. jedi fallen order bug audio-video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jedi fallen order bug audio-video: Out of sync audio and image at the final scenes game. I have xbox series X and mode 60 fps 5baf0296-9f36-493a-b6d0-b9f5fe44a30e
  5. I purchased the pre-order of Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition. In my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the pre-order of Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition. In my xbox...: I can look up in my order history that I ordered and paid for Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty Digital Deluxe Edition. When accessing my games library on my Xbox S, it shows that I own the standard...
  6. When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my...: When I download Fallen Order on my PC I keep getting the error "There is a problem with my games setup" and it doesn't launch. 622a2a47-c617-4a63-afde-2b1b4991024b
  7. If my friend gameshares some games like Battlefront, Jedi Fallen Order, and The Skywalker...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If my friend gameshares some games like Battlefront, Jedi Fallen Order, and The Skywalker...: If my friend gameshares a game to me xbox will I be able to play it on my pc or just on my xbox? Would this apply to any of the games in the title? a6ce4188-4f92-4eb0-b2c6-022077d9f62c
  8. Star Wars - Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars - Fallen Order: My husband is trying to get past the spinning wheel by using slow but cannot drop the light saver to enable him to do so. He’s tried walkthroughs and is just stuck. Can anyone help please...
  9. Problems downloading Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems downloading Jedi Fallen Order: I have Game Pass Ultimate and when my son tries to DL Jedi Fallen Order on his PC it keeps giving me an error and won't download. This has been going on for over a month since i got it. [img]...
  10. can two accounts have their own game of a star wars fallen order on the xbox s ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can two accounts have their own game of a star wars fallen order on the xbox s ?: On the Xbox S, can two accounts in the same xbox and using the same 'HOME' have their own version of a game? for example,, can one person play Star Wars Fallen Order and then I have my separate...