My external hard drive won't record multiple videos

Discus and support My external hard drive won't record multiple videos in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The new Xbox next gen capture update has ruined my recording experience with recording long form gameplay on the Next Gen Xbox. I used to be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Its Vikk, May 2, 2024.

1. Its Vikk
    Its Vikk Guest

The new Xbox next gen capture update has ruined my recording experience with recording long form gameplay on the Next Gen Xbox. I used to be able to record multiple hours worth of video content to my external hard drive. now it will only record about 10 GB worth of video content. then if I continue to record any more the rest of the file will just get corrupted and will not upload to my hard drive.

I bought a brand new 1TB hard drive to see if my old one was just cooked, but that did not fix the problem. Also went as far as buying a whole new xbox and it still did nothing to fix the problem. I contacted the microsoft support team, but they told me to restart my xbox and a bunch of other things that I already tried and nothing works.

The only way to record and save my videos is to record 10 GB worth of videos. Then copy my clips to my PC. Clear the storage space and reformat my hard drive. Then restart my console, but I still can only record about 2 hours worth of content when I used to be able to record 10+ hours.

please help

:)

Its Vikk, May 2, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: