My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do?

Discus and support My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do? 2a762762-4406-4854-b1ba-eb6144ea85ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHD Jrrr, Jun 19, 2024.

1. SHD Jrrr
    SHD Jrrr Guest

My xbox series s says that i have to format it to NTFS, even tho i have done that multiple times. What do i do?

:)

SHD Jrrr, Jun 19, 2024
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Can you play the same game on two Xboxes on the same account & Can you play one game and another game on two Xboxes?

With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved the games to from my Uncle's Internal Hard Drive to my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive & still play them without purchasing?
    No. It doesnt work like that.
  3. DDT SDT Win User

Can you play the same game on two Xboxes on the same account & Can you play one game and another game on two Xboxes?

With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved the games to from my Uncle's Internal Hard Drive to my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive & still play them without purchasing?
  4. MommaBoston Win User

External drives for the XBox One X

i use a Seagate 4TB for my external hard drive and love it...
  5. DDT SDT Win User

With my Seagate 4TB, Can I moved to games to my External Hard Drive?
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

I'm using a 4tb Seagate external hard drive
Thema:

1. My external 4TB seagate xbox hard drive wont work. What do i do? - Similar Threads - external 4TB seagate

2. I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Use My External HDD On My Xbox One With My Windows PC However…: I am thinking of using my External HDD that is currently formatted for my Xbox One with my Windows PC. I know the steps of going on disk management and creating a new volume but I was also...
  3. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  4. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  5. 22TB External Drive Xbox Series X ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    22TB External Drive Xbox Series X ?: Hey, i hope you are doing well I have few external drive, and i want to ask if it's possible to use them as external drive with xbox series X or they will not work ? or there is a limite ? what...
  6. Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S not registering external storage when it was fine this morning until I ended my...: My xbox is not detecting my external hard drive anymore. It was fine when I turned on the xbox this morning and started streaming. I could see all of my installed games and everything was fine....
  7. Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze: I had my fiest ever freeze in the my games and apps library and my console makes an electric noise when the hdd storage device is in and stops when I unplug it. I was wondering could my external...
  8. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  9. WD 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBPKJ0040BBK-WEWM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WD 4TB My Passport Portable External Hard Drive, Black - WDBPKJ0040BBK-WEWM: I have a problem with my Xbox Series S console that every time I try to connect my external drive it does not end satisfactorily, always the same problem. I have already tried another one that I...
  10. Bought a new usb chord for my WD 4Tb External hard drive and now it wont say if it is connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a new usb chord for my WD 4Tb External hard drive and now it wont say if it is connected: So My xbox would say that the usb connection is too weak use a different port and my usual method didnt work so I ordered a new chord once it was delivered I set up my system and it worked and...