My Experience with the Australian Xcloud Preview

Discus and support My Experience with the Australian Xcloud Preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! I thought I’d post my feedback here for more visibility. I’m currently running Xcloud on Bluestacks because I have no Android device sadly. I’m... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Neggy5, Dec 12, 2020.

1. /u/Neggy5
    /u/Neggy5 Guest

Hello! I thought I’d post my feedback here for more visibility. I’m currently running Xcloud on Bluestacks because I have no Android device sadly. I’m excited to see iOS is getting it early next year and I applaud MS and Apple for coming to a truce.

So I was PLEASANTLY surprised how Tekken 7 ran on Xcloud. Not only was it smooth on my 35mbps connection, there was little to no input delay whatsoever. My combos were going so well and despite the compressed video, it felt amazing. This was on Warrior rank in Treasure Battle. Maybe not the best example as online maybe different.

Next I gave Forza Horizon 4 a shot. Personally, this didn’t go as well as Tekken. My VK Brock was really slidey and couldn’t control it whatsoever. I’m pretty sure it was my upgrades that caused it so I immediately switched to the Centenario, and it was driving very good. That is, until I was heading to my house and spent 5 minutes drifting around like an idiot due to the connection bugging out and the inputs being delayed by 10+ seconds. It was a horrifying experience. Other than that Forza ran rather fine but input was a little more overpowering.

Finally after an hour break I went in on Halo MCC and started Combat Evolved for the first time in 2 decades (the Flood scared me so much when I was a kid so I wanted to face my fears ok? XD) and it worked extraordinarily, some brief connection hiccups but nothing to the point of the incident in Forza.

So honestly, Xcloud is a massive success IMO, even on Bluestacks. It felt great to just pick a game and play without all the installations and worrying about disk space nor performance. I look forward to the full release here in Australia, and getting to play the hundreds of games available in a click of a button.

Thank you Microsoft especially for letting AU have a turn and being the absolute first proper cloud gaming service here ever. <3

submitted by /u/Neggy5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Neggy5, Dec 12, 2020
  2. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Project Xcloud Streaming

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud

Hello Keko,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

project Xcloud
    it states:

During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

xCloud non-adult accounts

The xCloud still on the preview phase, if any word we keep you updated
  6. FreakRoach Win User

GTA on xcloud

I never expected to be in game pass either and now it is. So i won't rule it out of xCloud, and the chances are that it might be. But xCloud is still in preview and it's too soon fir anyone to confirm this.
Thema:

1. My Experience with the Australian Xcloud Preview - Similar Threads - Experience Australian Xcloud

2. Enhance the gaming experience! Connect now!

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance the gaming experience! Connect now!: Want to be friends with ZombShawty on Xbox? Click the link. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/Rbx2u6it7q submitted by /u/ZombShawty [link] [comments]
  3. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

in XboX Insiders
    MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**: To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD), I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a person who has been deeply touched by the...
  4. My experience as series s user from Iran

in XBoX on Windows
    My experience as series s user from Iran: Hi Microsoft Ive been using xbox series s for 6 months and these things bother me hope ur TECHs fix them: 1-Im not a terrorist im a citizen in Iran and in this hatred regime i cant change the...
  5. Choosing the DisplayPort Cable for an Optimal 4K Experience on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Choosing the DisplayPort Cable for an Optimal 4K Experience on Xbox Series X: Hello everyone, I've ordered this screen for the Xbox Series X: Amazon link However, the 4K display (3840x2160) is only provided by the DisplayPort. HDMI, on the other hand, provides a maximum...
  6. Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience: Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released. I have been playing ark ascended recently and I literally can’t...
  7. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  9. Repair center experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair center experience: I wanted to start a discussion regarding the repair service through Microsoft. I sent a Xbox elite series 2 controller in for repair for the trigger on the right side not working properly. I...
  10. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...