My experience as series s user from Iran

Discus and support My experience as series s user from Iran in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Ive been using xbox series s for 6 months and these things bother me hope ur TECHs fix them: 1-Im not a terrorist im a citizen in Iran... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SirRezzza, May 2, 2024.

1. SirRezzza
    SirRezzza Guest

Hi Microsoft

Ive been using xbox series s for 6 months and these things bother me hope ur TECHs fix them:

1-Im not a terrorist im a citizen in Iran and in this hatred regime i cant change the regime or its nuclear program.All im saying is let me use my xbox freely stop restrictions im a human being like other people in other continents and have a right to live if you really care just build an army and just banish these Mullas out of Iran so ye help eitherway.

2- Servers in middle east are just funny so low speeded and its technically medieval age speed.

3- For godsake add password saving for xbox so I can switch to my modem wireless or my hotspot quick.

4- add more offers like steam let us buy and developers sell its a win-win situation.

5- Aimassist is necessary for console users pls let developers know this and always put it in shooting games .

6- You made gamepass more expensive and now we deserve better games you raised the price so you started this.

7- Dont think this message is too criticism because in this section i wanna thank all of you you are doing greate and i wanted to help you to be closer to perfection

Bye

:)

SirRezzza, May 2, 2024
  2. WPAK Win User

3. ToppingBubble48 Win User

xbox live on windows 10 login problem

where are you from ? microsoft banned iran iraq ukraine and russia users
  4. The FamousS One Win User

Connecting from Iran

dont really know why half of my post just wiped out! and cant edit it anymore!

I bought my xbox from US, and im livin in Iran for a short period of time, theres people like me in Iran, I know its legal to exports things like Xbox or its legal to let connect from Iran, (OFAC) , Maybe Microsoft doesnt like to export to Iran, thats ok!
    but if u are banning Iranian users cuz they are in sanction, THEY ARE NOT! (IN THIS CASE), And if Steve Balmer doesnt like Iranians, then BAN THEIR IP! SO THEY WILL NOT CONNECT ! OK? U let 'em play on ur servers, pay for gold, pay for points and u ban 'em?
    cuz they are in sanction? C'mon!
  5. Sepehr Danesh Win User

Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition on Xbox ONE

I'm living in Iran and there is no stores in my country to get the disc. I have Xbox Game Pass on my Xbox One S and i don't have dollars. Please solve this problem. ;-; xd
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Series S vs Series X ?

Hi Jevgeni. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The Xbox Series X is the world's most powerful console, it provides the best performance and graphics in games optimised for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One X.

The Series S is significantly cheaper, but is not as powerful. While it still offers good performance and image quality, the Series X is noticeably better in some games. Despite this, many of the performance and graphical features from the Series X are also available on the Series S.

Overall, the Xbox Series X will provide the best gaming experience. But if you're looking to save some money, the Xbox Series S is an excellent choice. The money you save from buying the Series S could be used to purchase some games for your new console.

For more information, this page offers a comparison between both consoles: https://www.xbox.com/consoles/compare

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. My experience as series s user from Iran - Similar Threads - experience series user

2. Enhance the gaming experience! Connect now!

in XboX Insiders
    Enhance the gaming experience! Connect now!: Want to be friends with ZombShawty on Xbox? Click the link. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/Rbx2u6it7q submitted by /u/ZombShawty [link] [comments]
  3. MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**

in XboX Insiders
    MUST READ **MY EXPERIENCE WITH GABRIEL Microsoft Answer Tech**: To the Esteemed Team at xboxinsider (THIS IS SOMETHIGN THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD AND SHARD), I am writing to you today, not just as a customer, but as a person who has been deeply touched by the...
  4. Choosing the DisplayPort Cable for an Optimal 4K Experience on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Choosing the DisplayPort Cable for an Optimal 4K Experience on Xbox Series X: Hello everyone, I've ordered this screen for the Xbox Series X: Amazon link However, the 4K display (3840x2160) is only provided by the DisplayPort. HDMI, on the other hand, provides a maximum...
  5. Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience: Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released. I have been playing ark ascended recently and I literally can’t...
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  8. Repair center experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair center experience: I wanted to start a discussion regarding the repair service through Microsoft. I sent a Xbox elite series 2 controller in for repair for the trigger on the right side not working properly. I...
  9. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...
  10. I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience

in XboX Insiders
    I have 2 Xbox Series X in my house. Only 1 was able to download New Home Experience: I’m in the beta ring. I have 2 Xboxes in my house. 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. One has the New Home Experience and the other doesn’t. My consoles still updates and everything. I have the newest...