my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...

Discus and support my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used before and now I don't have any of my purchases and can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ryan O'Farrell, Oct 25, 2023.

1. my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...

my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used before and now I don't have any of my purchases and can't access that account the account has changed from an @gmail email to a .msa.hintet.net has someone taken my account? if so is there a way to get the account back i tried Microsoft's recovery and it did not work after giving all the information correctly it said it could not verify that it was me

my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used... [​IMG]

:)

Ryan O'Farrell, Oct 25, 2023
  2. BooBooYNWA Win User

Email and password change

I made a new Facebook email and I change my main accounts email but I now want my old email back on my account as I don't use the email so just want my old one back omit so I can remember it easier then insted having different emails if I phone xbox will
    thay sort it out for me ?
  3. tongpay Win User

account hacked but i made a new microsoft account

Thanks, but what email do i use for the recovery? i made a new microsoft account with the same email as the email in my hacked account before it was changed and im afraid i might accidentally access the new microsoft account i made.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used before and now I don't have any of my purchases and can't access that account on the same email

I understand Ryan, in this case if your email has changed it is impossible to fill out the form. What you can do is contact support through the link mentioned above or by calling the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-numbers-c0389ade-5640-e588-8b0e-28de8afeb3f2

You just have to choose a number from your country and then call support, they will gladly assist you. Let me know what solution they gave you.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used before and now I don't have any of my purchases and can't access that account on the same email

Hi Ryan O! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Someone may have stolen your account. In such cases, the only thing you can do is submit a recovery form. If you can still perform actions with your email, you can fill out the recovery form and the responsible team will help you recover your account.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

If you cannot fill out the account recovery form, I would personally advise you to contact support, they could help you with this problem:

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

If this information is useful to you, let me know, otherwise I'll be happy to help you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Ryan O'Farrell Win User

Can't access the email it has been changed
Thema:

my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used...

1. my email to my main account has randomly changed and i made a new one with the email i used... - Similar Threads - email main account

2. Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Main microsoft account hijacked by rambler.ru email.: I was on my pc and i looked at my account page in settings and it was a completely different email than my original. (My original email was an @gmail.com email) I tried to do account recovery but...
  3. I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Email and Username connected to my main minecraft account: I forgot the username and email connected to my minecraft account. Please help. This happened because minecraft forced me to migrate to microsoft and I don't use microsoft....
  4. I want to change what microsoft account my main email is linked to

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change what microsoft account my main email is linked to: I have a microsoft account I don't use and a microsoft account I do use, however, the microsoft account I do use is on the email I don't use and the microsoft account I don't use is on the email I...
  5. Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get alternative emails from my main account fully uncensored?: So i am trying to find out all the emails i/family members have used for alternative accounts that use my main email as a recovery account. I have a list of about 5 or so that have the first two...
  6. Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing the main email on Xbox account that belonged to my father who has passed away: I was wondering if it is possible to change the email that my Xbox account is under. I have had the account for over a decade and have more games purchased on it than I can remember. The email had...
  7. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...: some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2
  8. How to transfer (old email) existing xbox account -> (new) existing main email account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer (old email) existing xbox account -> (new) existing main email account?: I have an email address (...........@gmail.com) that I want to keep as my primary email address FOR EVERYTHING. My Xbox's old email account (..........@hotmail.com) contains all my games, history,...
  9. How do I change my email if I deleted the main email connected to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my email if I deleted the main email connected to my account?: So I made a new email and forgot about changing passwords and stuff. When I hit I don't have any of these all it tells me to do is add an alternate email, I've already added my main email as an...
  10. HELP! Email on main account compromised

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! Email on main account compromised: Microsoft troubleshooting hasnt been any help - The email on my Microsoft account has been changed (Username: iiP0pT4rtii). I was able to verify ownership using the Account form, and have emails...