My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

Discus and support My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Just Jenox, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Just Jenox
    Just Jenox Guest

My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account?

:)

Just Jenox, Dec 15, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Just. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If you don't have any other verification methods on your account, your best and only option is to try recovering your account using the online recovery form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note we do not have access to account details on this public forum.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Account doesn't exist, please help

I asked my stepson to delete my email from his Xbox as me and his mum are divorcing. But he's done something where I now can't log in, receive or send emails. It says Account doesn't exist. Please help, I need to recover this
    Was the email that was deleted a Microsoft email? I ask because per https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Warning When removing an email alias that’s connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can’t be used to send or receive emails. It won’t be available for use again as an alias on another account. Microsoft doesn’t recycle email addresses, so it can’t be reclaimed at a future time.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Would I lose all data on my xbox account 1 if I put that email to my xbox account 2?

Deleting the Microsoft account will delete everything related to that specific Microsoft account. Will depend with the domain.

“When removing an email alias that’s connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can’t be used to send or receive emails. It won’t be available for use again as an alias on another account. Microsoft doesn’t recycle email addresses, so it can’t be reclaimed at a future time.”
  5. KindGryphon Win User

email switch without losing original email.

I use my email all the time. My email is attached to my sons xbox game pass.

How do I replace it without losing my email address with his or affecting how I sing into my email.
    Is the existing email a Microsoft email? If it is then you can't remove it without your email being deleted forever.

Per https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...nt/change-email-sign-in-for-microsoft-account

Warning When removing an email alias that’s connected to a Microsoft domain (such as @Outlook.com, @Live.com, or @Hotmail.com), that email is completely deleted from our systems and can’t be used to send or receive emails. It won’t be available for use again as an alias on another account. Microsoft doesn’t recycle email addresses, so it can’t be reclaimed at a future time.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

linked microsoft and PSN account

If you logged with that email the first time you wont have issues now to log in, the email domain won't be a problem, as the account it's from Microsoft even if you used an email from a different server

If the problem is that you can't verify the account then you need to contact the email domain owner/support
Thema:

1. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account - Similar Threads - email domain has

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased a xbox core controller + usb C combo but never recieved confirmation email: I purchased this controller here under guest using the same email as my account (didn't remember my account info at the time) but never received an email confirmation after purchase....
  6. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  7. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  8. How to re-add “reserved domain” email with all my Xbox info

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to re-add “reserved domain” email with all my Xbox info: Have had an Xbox since I was 8 but under my dads email. Turned 18 earlier this year and decided to make my email the primary one on the Microsoft account but because I have the intelligence of a...
  9. HELP!, My Microsoft Account Got Hacked by mcmfa Email Domain

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP!, My Microsoft Account Got Hacked by mcmfa Email Domain: I got hacked and got my microsoft account email switched to oz*****@mcmfa.email and it has Minecraft on it (bedrock and java). Is there a way that I switch it into my real email?...
  10. Invalid email domain and afterward problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Invalid email domain and afterward problems: Hello. My name is Ariel and a few years ago, my brother and I opened a Gold account for our Xbox 360. Unfortunately, we misspelled the email, but the system accepted it anyway. A month ago, I...