My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

Discus and support My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hippopook, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Hippopook
    Hippopook Guest

My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

Set up years ago when he was little...

Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Dad logs into *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to get on his xbox gamer tag "DAD" and son logs into *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to get on his xbox gamer tag "SON"...

Can we switch it to where Dad can log in to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and get on his gamer tag "DAD"

From what I've read it doesnt look like it... just wanted to move these gamer tags and game histories / achievements around.

Thanks,

Dad

:)

Hippopook, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Abigail Vine Win User

Locked out of account and going round and round to authenticate and it's driving me nuts!!!

Also - although one email account (my main one) is listed under my son's gamer tag on his xbox, my OLD email address comes up on the Xbox when he tries to log in and can't and when it prompts us to verify the address... which is mad as I haven't had that old email address for 4 years....
  3. LentPlace2099 Win User

Email address associated with the wrong account

My old gamer tag has my wife's email address and my new one has my address. I want to delete the new tag completely so I can put my email address on to my gamer tag if that makes sense?
  4. Shellenay Win User

Living in the Uk

Figured out how to change the gamer tag. Also, realized my son used my email addy for his account. Still need to change the billing address/Country.
  5. Karen Marsh Win User

V-bucks not crediting account. Epic wants to know the xbox display name where credited. Anyone else have this issue?

I tried both. When my husband's account is used, it shows my husband's xbox gamer tag. When I used my account to sign in, it wants me to create an account.

When we set up his xbox account we used an outlook email address for my son.
  6. gamerfreak45610 Win User

Preview Dashboard registered to different account.

The gamertag shown is my son's. I used my email address but that is his tag/account. Thanks for getting us some help with this.
Thema:

1. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox... - Similar Threads - email address son's

2. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  3. Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address: My email address as a parent ( Orginizer) , is associated with my son gamertag. This is an issue , since I can not control time limit for him under this gamer tag. I need help changing / replacing...
  4. How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change existing microsoft account to my sons name and email address keeping the...: Every since my son has moved out and got his own xbox, the games, data and stuff he paid for in games he wants to keep. Would this be possible or can someone suggest any other alternative? The...
  5. We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We cannot find the email address link to fornite on my sons Xbox: I have contacted epic games and given the following ref my son:- Xbox gamer Id Email address connected to Xbox Evidence of fortnite purchases via Xbox/microsoft account Fornite works fine and...
  6. Can I transfer my son's Fortnite skins from my email address to a new email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my son's Fortnite skins from my email address to a new email address?: My son uses an Xbox live account tied to my email address. I want to create an account tied to a Gmail address that I create for him. If I do that, is there a way to transfer his Fortnite skins,...
  7. My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has become an adult. I want to move my son's xbox account to his own email address....: How move my 18 year old's xbox account from my Microsoft account (email address X) to his Microsoft Account (email address Y). f1afbc84-ec70-4a9c-a6c7-15bb2c494907
  8. My sons xbox luve has been hacked and sending verify email to unknown email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons xbox luve has been hacked and sending verify email to unknown email address: Hi My sons xbox has been hacked, when trying to sign in the verify code is being sent to a unknown email address. 6ceae784-d97f-468c-b7b1-e0762f5d88e7
  9. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...
  10. How do I see which email address/microsoft account my son is using to play minecraft on his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I see which email address/microsoft account my son is using to play minecraft on his...: Hello! It sounds weird but when I log into the microsoft account he has, I get a different gamer tag than the one he uses! From the Fire tablet itself I can only log out of his Microsoft account...