My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have had the email address '*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***' for about 15/16 years now, and it has suddenly been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by samhughes, Oct 13, 2023.

1. samhughes
    samhughes Guest

My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass

I have had the email address '*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***' for about 15/16 years now, and it has suddenly been removed, with apparently no way to get it back.

Microsoft support is an absolute travesty, I have been trying for 20~ minutes to submit a ticket, because thats what the support on the phone told me to do. I cannot find any way to submit a ticket, this is the best thing I can find.

I have been charged by Microsoft for my Xbox game pass, even though they have deleted my account?

That email address has important emails, and I do not know how to recover it. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

samhughes, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Hi Samhughes! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I apologize for the inconvenience you’re experiencing with your email account. Don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out.

Based on the information, if you're still receiving charges from your Microsoft account, chances are that the email address associated with it is still active.

However, it is also possible that the charges came from a different Microsoft account.

Please check the accounts of your family member's order history that are using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at home. It is possible that your payment method is associated with one of their accounts.

Try to recover your account using the account recovery webform (ACSR):

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

If you're unable to recover your account, kindly reach out to Xbox Support:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.
    3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Dean Clark2 Win User

The email i use for my account has been deleted

I reallyt dont understand why i can not be allowed to access my account when i have the credit card details and the cosole ID number and all of the other releavant details, i have my email address and my login password and for no apparent reason , microsoft has locked me out for suspicous activity , and the only way i can get back in is by accessing my email account, but as i have stated , this account has been cancelled as its an old email i signed up with years ago.

I do not understand why there is no way to access my account that i pay the monthly bill for ?

it would seem the only recourse you are giving me is to cancel my microsoft accounts through my bank.

Is this what you are telling me to do ??????

Dean
  4. Dean Clark2 Win User

Surely there must be a way to recover it seeing as its the account that i use to pay for with my credit card ??? i have all the info they need , i just need to change the email.

My son is so worried that he is going to loose all of his game saves and progress ?

i can only make one recovery attempt per 24 hours

Dean
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Dean Clark2,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We can hardly imagine the amount of time and effort you should have invested in trying to recover your Microsoft account on several occasions. The account recovery process was established and designed intended to protect your account and content. This can be done only by the account owner, through providing the needed information asked in order to verify ownership of the account.

Before we go any further, we would like to set your proper expectations that Microsoft accounts are fully managed and handled by an automated server and we don't have manual access to it because Microsoft really takes our security and privacy very seriously. This means that our support agents and advocates can't do more than you can do for yourself with the account recovery form. They do not have the ability to send password reset links or provide other ways to access or change account details.

We understand that this is an urgent matter that requires immediate attention. If seeking help by scheduling a callback does not help in your end, we have the Microsoft Account Sign in helper tool that can assist us through account recovery journey. You can have the option to contact our live support channel in that tool. Make sure to select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders recover their account. We hope this helps you too! You can use the steps below for your reference:

• Click on the Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper Tool.
    • Under Select how you normally sign in, select an option and enter your details. You can click on email address and type in the email address.
    • In the next button under Select continue below to see password reset and account recovery options, click Continue.
    • Select an option that describe your issue under Please select an option. (choose Account Hacked in your case).
    • On the next button, under Please select the reason why you think your account has been hacked, you can choose like Password stops working.
    • Next button will ask you Are you sure your username is correct, click Yes.
    • The next question will ask you Were you able to recover the account? there will be options presented and you can select like No access to phone/email. Please read the important notes before you proceed to the next instructions.
    • Under The next steps will show some essential guidance notes for using the form, click Continue. Read every detail before you proceed to the next steps.
    • Follow the next steps until you have fill out the Microsoft account recovery form and submit it.
    • Under Were you able to submit the recovery form, select Yes.
    • After submitting the form, you'll receive a confirmation email and receive feedback from Microsoft's automated system about the status of your account recovery within 24-48 hours. Please do not submit another form until you have heard back on the last submission. If you don't hear back in a few days, check your Junk or Spam folders.
    • If you are not able to recover your account this way, please note the account recovery Issue ID provided in the email, and then contact support by selecting the Chat icon on page of Microsoft account sign-in helper tool.

For your reference, see:

We are hoping for your understanding and patience as you go along with the process.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Rostom L Win User

I understand. The recovery attempts can be done twice per day.

The account ownership verification does not only ask for credit card information or proof of purchases but it involves other information which you must provide because that's how they designed it for security purposes. You could try to talk to Xbox Support for further assistance. Let me know if you were able to get in touch with them.
Thema:

1. My email account has been deleted and I have still been charged for Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - email account has

2. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...
  3. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  4. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  5. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  6. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04
  7. Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft has created two accounts to the same email address: Hello I have an Xbox account (cuppasup3) linked to my microsoft account but when I sign in through that email it has created a completely separate account with a separate Xbox account to which it...
  8. What to do if my email has been used to make 2 Xbox accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if my email has been used to make 2 Xbox accounts?: After a few months of not gaming, I decided to hop on Xbox but was unable to sign in, I did a password reset but still couldn’t login. From the help center there were 2 options. 1, restart Xbox....
  9. My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and the default email has been changed and i cant use the normal...: So the title explains most of my issues as my gmail was first hacked and then my Microsoft. I can log-in using my device password but i can't log in using my email as it says account doesnt exist....
  10. How to change the email when someone has hacker your account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email when someone has hacker your account: How do I fix this when someone has hacked my account? a728d5dc-767e-4d5e-bf1b-95eb2023d385