My email account both exists and doesn't exist and because of that I cannot connect my...

Discus and support My email account both exists and doesn't exist and because of that I cannot connect my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to link my ps4 to a Microsoft account for Minecraft and obviously it takes me to my phone for a website but whenever I try to use the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Canaan Thompson-Simon, Jul 26, 2023.

1. My email account both exists and doesn't exist and because of that I cannot connect my...

I am trying to link my ps4 to a Microsoft account for Minecraft and obviously it takes me to my phone for a website but whenever I try to use the email that is connected to my ps4 it says that it doesn't exist however I can use that same email and check things on it.

:)

Canaan Thompson-Simon, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

My email account both exists and doesn't exist and because of that I cannot connect my Microsoft account.

Hey Canaan!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your Minecraft. I am here to help.

If I may ask, are you able to access your Microsoft account to account.microsoft.com and account.xbox.com?

Also, when you log into minecraft.net using your Microsoft account and look at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/profile do you see both your Minecraft Profile name and your Xbox GamerTag/Picture?
  3. RebeccaForeman2 Win User

I had 2 Microsoft accounts now i can only login to one

it says my account doesn't exist, i know it does because the account is on my computer but i cant do anything with it because it says it doesn't exist. i can also see under my "emails & accounts" both accounts with different emails. the one i can login to doesn't have the same email even as an alias. So needless to say sadly it didn't work. Also thanks for the reply Georges!
  4. Aryan Rahman Win User

How can I get my microsoft account back from being hacked?

I found out that the email has been changed but I cannot do anything because it says that my microsoft account doesn't exist, so I can't change my email back to my original one nor change the password
  5. StoneSuicide Win User

email compromised

Microsoft has suspended my account. I know that my email has been compromised because of the hacker changed my security settings and i cannot do anything, when i go cover my account it says that my account/email dosent exist and i cannot recover it because
    the hacker changed my email security settings
  6. FruitSN Win User

Account hacked and my email doesn't exist

Oh sorry I don't check my email often and this was my last ditch effort in getting my account back and after I hadn't seen a reply for about 2 days I kinda gave up I'm able to chat now if your still willing to help me

1. Its a personal account

2. Last time I was able to sign in was about 4 months ago

3. Its a Gmail account

4. I've tried multiple different websites one being the Microsoft store and I've even tried the Xbox app (The account I'm trying to recover is my Xbox but its also my Microsoft)

Again I'm sorry for taking so long to respond
Thema:

My email account both exists and doesn't exist and because of that I cannot connect my...

1. My email account both exists and doesn't exist and because of that I cannot connect my... - Similar Threads - email account both

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  4. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  5. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  6. I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant access my minecraft account because my email changed out of nowhere: My ign is Gamer_6451 Hey i was playing minecraft and i gave a single use code for microsoft because i didnt read the email fully and now i cant access my minecraft account, I tried signing in...
  7. How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I deactivate or disconnect X-box account from my Microsoft account (with same email...: My email address was inadvertently linked to my son's X-box account when first set up (10+ years ago). He now uses a different account, but the old one is still "attached" to my Microsoft account...
  8. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  9. My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email.: My Mojang and Microsoft account both share the same email so when I try to sign into my Mojang account it signs into my Microsoft account that does not own Minecraft. I already paid for Java...
  10. Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*: Hi, I have two email addresses, A & B. Email A - My main email account, the one I want to keep. This has an Xbox Live profile associated with it. Email B - My old email account, but linked to...