My Elite Xbox 2 controller, left stick is not working I'm willing to pay anyone who can fix...

Discus and support My Elite Xbox 2 controller, left stick is not working I'm willing to pay anyone who can fix... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need help fixing my Elite 2 controller the left stick will not work anymore willing to pay for the person to fix it and willing to pay for the part's... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matthew Ingram1, Jan 11, 2023.

1. My Elite Xbox 2 controller, left stick is not working I'm willing to pay anyone who can fix...

Need help fixing my Elite 2 controller the left stick will not work anymore willing to pay for the person to fix it and willing to pay for the part's

:)

Matthew Ingram1, Jan 11, 2023
  2. DFA1 Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller not working correctly on Android

I'm having the same issue. My elite 2 works fine even in the game pass app, I can use the thumb sticks to select a game, but when the game starts the thumb sticks and dpad stop working...

Other controllers work, just not the elite 2. It's not very elite it seems. Would love a fix for this!
  3. pjameleven Win User

Best xbox one controller?

If you're willing to pay for it the Elite Series 2 is a fantastic controller.
  4. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  5. Biggshow Win User

Complete garbage Xbox 1 controllers

Most of my Xbox controllers (original - not elite) were pretty good. Found them to be a decent quality. My first Elite was an issue for me. And of course the most expensive. 5 days after warranty I had a major stick drift issue on the left and right. My
    elite 2 seems to be working perfectly fine though. No issue as of yet.
  6. J.Q.1 Win User

Elite Series 2 controller not working properly.

I called support and they said I would either have to buy a new controller (****) or pay $99 dollars for fixing it. So basically a $300 controller that I'm looking at. I told customer service that I want to speak to a manager. They said a manager would
    contact me within 72 hours. I don't play much. I was hoping this controller would've lasted me at least 3 years. I had the first Elite controller and the rubber parts came off along with major stick drift on both sticks. My Elite Series 2 has stick drift but
    nothing that effects my play, even on fps games. It's the bumpers and paddles functions that are messed up. I want to buy the new Xbox Series X. I was looking forward to pairing it up with my Elite Series 2 controller. Now I'm having second thoughts.
Thema:

My Elite Xbox 2 controller, left stick is not working I'm willing to pay anyone who can fix...

1. My Elite Xbox 2 controller, left stick is not working I'm willing to pay anyone who can fix... - Similar Threads - Elite controller left

2. The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion

in XBoX on Consoles
    The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion: The left stick on my Xbox elite 2 controller is in a constant downward left motion, it’s like if I have the stick pointed to the left 6281967a-235e-4954-9c73-31478dde2c48
  3. I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm completely unsatisfied with this overpriced Elite Series 2 controller - Left stick is...: I have to say that I thought the idea of paying over $100 for a controller was absurd, but by the time I got it the thing cost me nearly $170 and after 2 weeks of use the left stick is "jammed" I...
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Elite 2 left controller wont work when I push down to use.: while playing the Left controller wont function when I push down to use that function. how do i fix that. its only 8 months old . 9995a63b-4a8a-4090-9d1a-a3b32fec8997
  6. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  8. New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New elite series 2 controller disconnects when pressing left stick button: My controller disconnects when I press the lefts stick button, I've done a full shutdown of my Xbox, but it still happens. I've tried the button test in settings and when I press left stick button...
  9. Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair services for my xbox elite controller 2, Left thumbstick has stick drift and is...: Have gone to this page https://account.microsoft.com/devices/device?, registered my device, xbox elite controller series 2, and then pressed the Start order [img] I have put in that the left...
  10. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...