My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

Discus and support My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toxic Murda, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Toxic Murda
    Toxic Murda Guest

My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times...

My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it reliably.

:)

Toxic Murda, Nov 6, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox gave me expired stuff.

Well no elite controllers 2 were out for the past 2 years

If you mean the elite 2 core yes that was just released this year

The difference is elite 2 have the charging case and accessories like thumb pads etc

The core is the budget without the charger or accessories

And 14 day codes can't be used on previously subscribed accounts you get free 1 month anyways for a dollar
  3. IKEVOI 71 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

I have had both the elite controller and also the elite series 2.

Issues with both are quite bad considering the cost of the things. The elite series 2 controller has left stick wandering issues, the a button is sometimes non responsive, the bumpers sound really tacky and the rubber comes away from the plastic body where
    you grip.

I have gone through 3 elite series controllers (thankfully Game exchanged them each time) and am on the fourth now and it has the exact same issues as the other three, with the acception of the rubber coming away, not had it long enough for that.

To sum up, I am very unhappy with the controller, so much so I am at the moment using an elite series one that has had all the rubber removed, its a bit uncomfortable but this said controller has no other issues.

Hope this helped.
  4. Toxic Murda Win User

My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times and i managed to fix it by pure luck. I need help understanding why this happens and how to fix it reliably.

Im sorry, im not trying to be that guy but ive tried this numerous times and i guess it just didnt work. I honestly might just give up atp and just resort to buying a playstation. This happens to my controller regularly and honestly its not worth the hassel.

Good day Mr. Gill
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Toxic M, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem with your Elite Series 2 controller, as a personal opinion a couple of weeks ago the same thing happened to me and I found a solution in a Microsoft community thread at this time I will share what worked for me at that time moment.

1. Connect the controller to an Xbox console.
    2. Reboot your console AGAIN with the controller plugged in.
    3. Turn on the console WITH the controller plugged in.

I had to try turning the controller on twice before it successfully turned back on and the controller worked as if the problem had never occurred.

Let me know if this information was useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again Toxic M,

I'm sorry to hear that the problem persists, it is possible that your controller has been damaged, for that reason it no longer turns on. Before making the decision to change the console, you could check if your Elite Series 2 controller has an active warranty and you can send it for repair for free No problem.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

There you can register your device and check if you still have guarantees, I say it again I am really sorry that you are going through this inconvenience, but there is a solution for everything.

If you have any other questions, let me know and I will be happy to continue helping you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

1. My Elite Series 2 Core controller wont turn on. This has happened previously three times... - Similar Threads - Elite Series Core

2. Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox elite series 2 core controller broken?: 2 days ago I received a Xbox elite series 2 core controller I purchased from Amazon. I took the controller out of the box and noticed that when I would try to turn ether thumbstick in complete 360...
  3. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...: I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds)....
  4. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  5. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Core Connection issues: So my controller is becoming unresponsive, at times no form of input gets a response and sometimes just straight up disconnects. Pad is always connected via USB cable, never via Bluetooth. I've...
  6. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  7. I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c
  8. ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller...
  9. REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    REAL HUMAN NEEDED FOR WARRANTY (XBONE S ELITE SERIES 2 CORE): [img] [img] AFTER 2 ATTEMPTS TO FILL OUT A WARRANTY, FOR A LITERAL BRAND NEW CONTROLLER ( XBOX ELITE SERIES 2 CORE), TWO St*PID ERROR CODES [PICTURED ABOVE] WHY IS IT SO HARD TO GET JUST HUMAN...
  10. Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core controller left hair trigger is unreliable.: I just got an elite series 2 core controller for my birthday, and J was excited to use it on COD. My excitement pretty much vanishes when I realized that when aiming in any game (COD warzone, GTA,...