My elite controller series 2 can't be registered

Discus and support My elite controller series 2 can't be registered in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox elite series 2 that I bought using Microsoft says it's not valid & to try again. My right bumper won't work & I've troubleshooted everything I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by colby dewing, Oct 4, 2023.

1. colby dewing
    colby dewing Guest

My Xbox elite series 2 that I bought using Microsoft says it's not valid & to try again. My right bumper won't work & I've troubleshooted everything I can & need to use the warranty

:)

colby dewing, Oct 4, 2023
  2. Jonathan Marks1 Win User

Hello I found this post as I am also having the same issue, I am looking at the serial number on the back of my official Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and trying to enter it when registering a new device. I have a broken joystick and am trying to look up the warranty or initial repairs but I am getting a "We couldn't verify the serial number. Check the serial number and try again." error message but I am definitely entering the serial number in correctly. So confused on what to do and still need help with repairs on my controller.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Colby! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Elite series 2 controller. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Since you have exhausted all the troubleshooting steps and the controller serial number still unable to be registered on your account, nothing to worry! You can reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly check your device and possibly create the warranty replacement order for you.

Before you contact them make sure to prepare the screenshots of your controller serial number, the controller itself, and possibly the proof of purchase/receipt. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. mehly Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller has unresponsive face buttons (ABXY)

I have exactly the same issue with the new Series 2 controllers. I ordered the Electronic Volt version, but had to refund it because of the mentioned problem. Then I ordered the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, thinking a 150€ controller sure can't have these problems, but I was wrong.

So here I am, stuck my old Elite Series 1 controller that still works after several years, but starts to show wear, and I can't upgrade to Series 2 without winning the series-2-build-quality-lottery.
  5. pkvas Win User

Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller: Issues Registering/Getting Repair

As far as I know you can't register any controller I tried to register my elite controller but the serial number was the wrong length
  6. AmberC0215 Win User

Xbox Elite controller 1 back grips (not side grip)

I had purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, sorry I can't be of more help.
Thema:

1. My elite controller series 2 can't be registered - Similar Threads - elite controller series

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  4. Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive right bumper on elite series 2 controller: I bought an elite series 2 controller 6 months ago,and from 2 months ago I've encountered an issue where my right bumper does not register inputs unless I press it really hard,blowing air into the...
  5. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  8. Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 2 right thumbstick drift?: I’ve had this elite controller for about a year and randomly the joysticks started messing up. I checked on the accessories app and the right thumbstick appears to stay in this position no matter...
  9. LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB button not working in Elite Series 2 controller: When I bought the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. I played with the controller for a few weeks. Later the LB button had a problem where it only works if you press it one point or press it a lot....
  10. No service option available for my series elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No service option available for my series elite controller: Having problems with joystick drift and it powers off unexpectedly so I tried to make a repair service it let's me choose full service then the next page says no service options available any help...