My Element Bam account was hacked and the person who stole it broke the code of conduct

Discus and support My Element Bam account was hacked and the person who stole it broke the code of conduct in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello so I've encountered a big issue and I'd like to have it resolved please. I was playing Xbox the other night with some friends and i was singed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xManLikeChris, Jun 19, 2017.

1. My Element Bam account was hacked and the person who stole it broke the code of conduct

Hello so I've encountered a big issue and I'd like to have it resolved please. I was playing Xbox the other night with some friends and i was singed out, when I went to sign back in In was greeted with permanent ban. I was banned for solicitation. It wasn't
    me on the account I'v never tried to steal anything from anyone or make purchases over Xbox live. My account had been stolen so I'm pretty sure it was him. I hadn't been on for a couple day I was out of town with the misses. I've been playing Xbox live on
    my account for 8 years now it's all gone because someone has breached my account and broke the rules. I've spent thousands of pounds on that account over the 8 years I was using it, also thousands of hours went in to that account. Can we please get to the
    bottom of this so I can get back to doing what I love which is gaming. I've enjoyed Xbox for many years ans this has really ruined my experience. I loved that account and all the games I've played on it. I don't wanna loose all the money I've invested into
    it and progress I'd made over this issue. I've already filed a case review which I was denied because I was honest about my activity on the account I was unaware of the account breach when I wrote it. If I had known at the time before I was banned I would've
    came straight to you for help. Please help me resolve this and get unbanned as that account means a lot to me i don't wanna start everything again I've put a lot of time into making progress with my account. I can't even load half my games because I don't
    play with disks I buy all mine on the market place. Please get back to me as soon as you an and help me fix this problem it'd be much appreciated. My gamertag was Element Bam.

:)

xManLikeChris, Jun 19, 2017
  2. eber3
    eber3 Guest
    The permanent banning/suspension of my xbox live account - Plastication

Either that or the person who sold it to you turned around and reported that somebody hacked his account and stole it?

eber3, Jun 19, 2017
  3. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Suspension

It doesnt matter who started it. It only matters if you broke the code of conduct when you responded to the message.

If you retaliated in response to the message the you also broke the code of conduct.

All you are allowed to do is block the person and report them.

KindGryphon, Jun 19, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

My Element Bam account was hacked and the person who stole it broke the code of conduct

M3tal Daz3, Jun 19, 2017
  5. I was told to post here

xManLikeChris, Jun 19, 2017
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries, including Reputation, here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary place for further information will be our Xbox
    Enforcement page
    while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts
    as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with
    Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  8. xManLikeChris Win User

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    I was told to post here
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  10. eber3 Win User

The permanent banning/suspension of my xbox live account - Plastication

Either that or the person who sold it to you turned around and reported that somebody hacked his account and stole it?
  11. KindGryphon Win User

Suspension

It doesnt matter who started it. It only matters if you broke the code of conduct when you responded to the message.

If you retaliated in response to the message the you also broke the code of conduct.

All you are allowed to do is block the person and report them.
Thema:

1. My Element Bam account was hacked and the person who stole it broke the code of conduct - Similar Threads - Element Bam account

2. Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are certain hud elements appearing fuzzy when the game itself appears fine?: Got a new 4kuhd monitor for my series s but I think there's an upscaling issue or something since smaller hud text elements appear slightly fuzzy. For example on the Xbox home screen smaller text...
  3. My Xbox won't connect with my element tv

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox won't connect with my element tv: It was working but I couldn't log in so I reset my console now it doesn't register on my tv dfec1c19-f72d-47e9-b7aa-632235ba5484
  4. Crucial elements of HUD cropped on various games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crucial elements of HUD cropped on various games: I have an Xbox series X and an HDMI output to a Toshiba tv. I have purchased several games that are unplayable due to the edge of the display not being visible. This issue has been raised by...
  5. About a kameo elements of power sequel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About a kameo elements of power sequel: Hello I caught wind that there was a kameo elements of power 2 in the making a while ago but it was cancelled I personally would love to see it be made and released however I understand that it...
  6. When running Sims 4 for the second time it gives me an error (damaged element) and forces...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When running Sims 4 for the second time it gives me an error (damaged element) and forces...: Hello good! My daughter loves SIMS 4, and when i install it on my Xbox Series S she can play without any problems. But when you turn off the console, and then try to start it again, you get the...
  7. how to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element: I tried to use a scoreboard in a property of a json ui element in minecraft bedrock 1.20.10, but it is don't worked. 86bed52f-593e-404b-9bf3-9e8fdfc515b2
  8. They are officially killing the social element of Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    They are officially killing the social element of Xbox?: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/08/19/building-a-new-connected-xbox-digital-experience/ No mentions about socializing other than with friends. No clubs? No social feed to just enjoy seeing what...
  9. New feature suggestion: local coop gaming for non coop games with a multiplayer element

in XboX Insiders
    New feature suggestion: local coop gaming for non coop games with a multiplayer element: Now of course I don't expect this to be easily implemented but with more and more game producers not facilitating local co-op due to what is widely seen as performance issues or lack of demand,...
  10. TV & ONEGUIDE setup for Element ELEFW408

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV & ONEGUIDE setup for Element ELEFW408: I tried can't find TV Brand lists not there for ELEMENT "ELEFW408" 69a305d1-620a-4f76-bbb8-0b7389cae320