My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.

Discus and support My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, My EA FC 24 game loaded this morning as if it was the first time I opened the game. It could not find my cloud profile. I cleared the local... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Tudor, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Paul Tudor
    Paul Tudor Guest

Hi guys,

My EA FC 24 game loaded this morning as if it was the first time I opened the game.

It could not find my cloud profile.

I cleared the local games saves and restarted but no joy.

I un-installed the game and even though it logged in I had to re-do all my settings etc and my

profile does not show any game history.

Any advice?

Thanks

:)

Paul Tudor, Oct 16, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hi, Paul. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your concern today.

I’m sorry to hear you lost progress in EA Sports FC 24.

Would I know if you verified that your EA and Microsoft account are properly connected?

You can review how to do this by accessing the article below:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/link-your-console-accounts/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it
  3. wafa foufa Win User

unable to connect to ea servers

i only play ea sports fc 24 so this is the only title i'm having issues with
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my gift card in the store

5. CarTzy Win User

Missing Item

Hello KingoMelo,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

. I'm sorry to hear that you are missing the TOTW 1 Ultimate Team Player Item from your EAFC 24 preorder. Please follow these steps to check if you have received the item:

- Go to your Xbox dashboard and select My games & apps.

- Find EAFC 24 and press the Menu button on your controller.

- Select Manage game & add-ons and then Ready to install.

- Look for the TOTW 1 Ultimate Team Player Item and select Install.

If you don't see the item in the Ready to install section, please try restarting your console and checking again.

Please see: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. wafa foufa Win User

unable to connect to ea servers

it was fifa 23 and yesterday i got into ea sports fc 24 ultimate team but today i was unable to connect
Thema:

1. My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing. - Similar Threads - Sports cloud profile

2. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  3. EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN: When starting EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN it does not get past a white screen after loading. I can hear the game music. I have checked the Game for updates I have checked the Console for...
  4. Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s: will new ea sports college football 2025 will be on Xbox one s 0dcd2ec4-ea7e-42ed-bf57-7764f11082b8
  5. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  6. How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?: I have accidentally overwrite my son's EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career with mine. We were playing it online. How do I request to recover those earlier save data?...
  7. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X: Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not...
  8. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  9. EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App: So I had a gift card to spend at a store and I bought an Xbox gift card because I know you can use it on pc but I can't find it on my Xbox app for pc. Is it not on there? Because I know its on...
  10. EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it: I´ve paid for my EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S and the game is not available for download 1bc14be9-8565-45ed-bb4e-57b86e40d43a