My EA Fifa game dus not start anymore on brand new XBox One

Discus and support My EA Fifa game dus not start anymore on brand new XBox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anybody please help? I just bought a brand new XBox One for my son and it came with FIFA 17. We downloaded the game with the code that came with it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CarolineBosman1, May 21, 2017.

1. My EA Fifa game dus not start anymore on brand new XBox One

Can anybody please help? I just bought a brand new XBox One for my son and it came with FIFA 17. We downloaded the game with the code that came with it and after playing the game two-three times the game does not start anymore. It just gives us a screenshot/frozen
    screen. Does anybody know what to do? Restarting the XBox does not work unfortunately.

:)

CarolineBosman1, May 21, 2017
  2. Xbx Live Gold. I cannot play on fifa 17 online?

hi .... i have bought a xbox one with included fifa 17 And also 1 month ea access free.before all i subscribed a xbox Live Gold. Now My avcess ea espired And i cannot play anymore because when i try To start fifa 17, i recive message " It seems that You
    have To make a new ea access or xbox Live Gold. If everythings is upload try To Close And restart the game(0x803f800b).Please help me

RoseFiber514253, May 21, 2017
  3. EA / Microsoft you are permanently loosing customers (Heres why)

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Not bought a EA game brand new for over 3 years

[/quote]

them how come you have fifa street and BF3 in you recent 5?

zanedrummerdx, May 21, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there Caroline!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. When you tried restarting the console, was it a full

power cycle
    ? If not, try that first. If that doesn't work, the next step you'll want to try is

reinstalling
    the game.

Hopefully one of those does the trick. Keep us posted! My EA Fifa game dus not start anymore on brand new XBox One :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, May 23, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there Caroline!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. When you tried restarting the console, was it a full

power cycle
    ? If not, try that first. If that doesn't work, the next step you'll want to try is

reinstalling
    the game.

Hopefully one of those does the trick. Keep us posted! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  6. DanTheMan7787 Win User

ea play and gamepass pc

i couldnt even care if i keep my old one or lose anything even i have to connect a brand spanking new account and start again , but seems my only option to play anything ea related (as i cant login to any online services through ea anymore) is either pay for ea play on a new account or scrap my 11 year xbox live account and start everything again ...
  7. Alchemist Don Win User

Would you buy a Next Gen console for just one game?

With EA upping there price for launch games i cant see myself buying brand new anymore £55 is just too much.
  8. zanedrummerdx Win User

EA / Microsoft you are permanently loosing customers (Heres why)

[quote user="Alchemist Don"]

Not bought a EA game brand new for over 3 years

[/quote]

them how come you have fifa street and BF3 in you recent 5?
  9. Cokney Charmer Win User

Black ops 2?

Same brand, different series, Black ops is only similar by using the same MP, its SP was a new style for the CoD Brand...it be like saying EA Fight Night Champion is similar to fifa because they both come from EA as a publisher, are sports and both use online
    passes
Thema:

1. My EA Fifa game dus not start anymore on brand new XBox One - Similar Threads - Fifa game dus

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play FIFA 24 Division Rivals with xbox game pass core: Can I play fifa div rivals with Xbox game pass core ?? 61c6b98d-630f-4575-9fec-7957e1ff147e
  4. Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I bought fifa 23 game on Xbox but I bought it on the wrong account. Is there anyway to...: Hi I bought the fifa 23 game (Xbox) as a present for Christmas on the but on the wrong account. Is there any way to transfer it to my sons account ? bbce5ae2-545c-4aa1-ba0b-ec05359c08cf
  5. I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to...: I have a FIFA 19 game disc and can't install on my XBOX ONE console. It only installs up to 17.1% I have tried different methods, but nothing works... fc8861b4-2237-4daa-9aab-13e01e78d2eb
  6. EA game pass to play FIFA

in XBoX on Windows
    EA game pass to play FIFA: Do you need both EA games pass and Xbox ultimate games pass to play fifa 599cb6fe-0a4d-4c8b-b8eb-67011521ea63
  7. I ready for this think of mls we’re of one game of fifa to mls

in XboX Insiders
    I ready for this think of mls we’re of one game of fifa to mls: We’re the fifa for the this is one game for fifa yo was pit in the future submitted by /u/GolfNo8685 [link] [comments]
  8. Can i use 2 controlleurs FIFA 23 on Xbox cloud gaming ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use 2 controlleurs FIFA 23 on Xbox cloud gaming ?: Can i use 2 controlleurs FIFA 23 on Xbox cloud gaming ? 1e9db943-5b33-436c-9e2d-b223c7cad4d5
  9. Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23?: Do you need a Game Pass subscription to play online with friends in Fifa 23? 04366881-3622-4855-bf6d-c425a3174694
  10. Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games, ie Rocket League, Sea Of Thieves, FIFA.. all taking 11hrs + to download. Is...: Hi, I have an XBOX one series S digital… a few years old, following factory reset (all) I am trying to download owned games and each are minimum of 11 hrs. Is this normal? This is following...