My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch

Discus and support My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My EA FC 24 is installed and in my library but won’t launch it’s asking if I own the app. How can I fix this I have tried as 2 days now to no avail... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by suzanne beggs, Oct 3, 2023.

1. My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch

My EA FC 24 is installed and in my library but won’t launch it’s asking if I own the app. How can I fix this I have tried as 2 days now to no avail

:)

suzanne beggs, Oct 3, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch

3. noam zammit Win User

I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on series s

Hi Noam! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you! To access your 10-hour EA FC 24 EA Play early access trial ahead of the official release date, follow the instructions below: 1. Subscribe to EA Play. 2. Download your EA FC 24 EA Play trial on Xbox Series S. 3. Add the Xbox Series S version of EA FC 24 to your game library. 4. Launch the 10-hour trial. Make sure to manually quit the game when you have finished a playing session, as the trial may continue in the background, and you don't want to waste any of your limited trial time. Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/gaming/ea-fc-24-ea-play-30727149 Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it. Please give me an update once you're done. Kind Regards, Darhlene.
    But when i launch the game it's write wait until the realese of the game
  4. Vardagul Win User

I can't plya my 10 hours with the EA PLAY in fc 24 and just the xbox series s version im on series s

Hi Noam! My name is Darhlene and I'm more than happy to help you!

To access your 10-hour EA FC 24 EA Play early access trial ahead of the official release date, follow the instructions below:

1. Subscribe to EA Play.

2. Download your EA FC 24 EA Play trial on Xbox Series S.

3. Add the Xbox Series S version of EA FC 24 to your game library.

4. Launch the 10-hour trial.

Make sure to manually quit the game when you have finished a playing session, as the trial may continue in the background, and you don't want to waste any of your limited trial time.

Source:
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/gaming/ea-fc-24-ea-play-30727149

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please give me an update once you're done.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Missing Item

Hello KingoMelo,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

. I'm sorry to hear that you are missing the TOTW 1 Ultimate Team Player Item from your EAFC 24 preorder. Please follow these steps to check if you have received the item:

- Go to your Xbox dashboard and select My games & apps.

- Find EAFC 24 and press the Menu button on your controller.

- Select Manage game & add-ons and then Ready to install.

- Look for the TOTW 1 Ultimate Team Player Item and select Install.

If you don't see the item in the Ready to install section, please try restarting your console and checking again.

Please see: Game Release Known Issues for September 2023 - Microsoft Community

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I accidentally redeemed a gift card for EAFC 24 on a different Xbox account. Is there anyway I can fix it?

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your redeemed EA FC 24 game on the wrong account.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer any redeemed/purchased games, add-ons, and DLCs from one account to another.

However don't worry, you can still perform game sharing by signing into the account where the game was redeemed on your console > press the Xbox menu button > go to settings > personalization > my home Xbox > Make this my home Xbox > install the game EA FC 24 then sign out of the account.

By doing so, all of the accounts that will be using the console will be able to play the games and subscriptions under the account. Sign in to your main/correct Xbox account and launch the game EA FC 24.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. My EA FC 24 has installed on my Xbox but is giving error code 0x803f8001 and won’t launch - Similar Threads - has installed giving

2. Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.

in XBoX on Windows
    Nothing installs. Console has been reset twice.: No apps will install. Console has been reset twice and cache cleared three separate times. 1a4dc5b2-6bb4-4506-b8c3-c5afd67b2a47
  3. Two Xbox’s one has all of our games to play an other only has them installed can’t be played

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox’s one has all of our games to play an other only has them installed can’t be played: Two Xbox’s the Xbox series x has all my games and DLC on it. Well my Xbox one can see everything installed but can’t play any games or DLC. For example I have a sims 4 disc so I put that in to...
  4. my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?: my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ? 26eafadf-3adf-4b54-b393-e81729c5ac56
  5. Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else not got support or had their Xbox x series stop installing games and...: Please reply as I am interested how many Xbox people have given up as my Xbox x series will not work. What a joke the support is also. Don’t miss your 1 call a week or you will wait for a week to...
  6. how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7: how to fix window installer has stopped working problem on window 7 free fire max pc version doesn"t install on my pc 50d16e4a-5171-4e9f-811e-a583a8cc19b5
  7. Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since downloading the new mw3 my mw2 has gone and won’t install: [img] This is a pic showing the issue 9ded2f74-bb9f-45ce-b10d-ab5b598474da
  8. Xbox app saying download to console when the Xbox already has that game installed?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app saying download to console when the Xbox already has that game installed?: So when I would go on the xbox app and try and click roblox or minecraft it says download to console but I have those 2 games downloaded on the xbox.. Can anyone tell me whats going on? submitted...
  9. Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anybody figured out how to fix the file corruption error when installing call of duty?: After trying to update the game it was saying the file was corrupt then after deleting it and reinstalling also purchasing a different version i still am unable to reinstall the game on my Xbox...
  10. Has anyone had trouble with installing games on Xbox game pass pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had trouble with installing games on Xbox game pass pc: Im trying to download a game on xbox game pass pc but i run into the error code 0x8007490 and ive tried all off the troubleshoot methods but to no avail they dont solve the issue Any help will...