My EA Access code is lost in old Xbox message.

Discus and support My EA Access code is lost in old Xbox message. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; EA Access code lost in old Xbox message. Hi, I have been talking to an Xbox rep names William A, he said to come here and post about my issue.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by oDxZ, Oct 27, 2015.

1. oDxZ
    oDxZ Guest

EA Access code lost in old Xbox message.
    Hi, I have been talking to an Xbox rep names William A, he said to come here and post about my issue. Basically I have lost access to my old messages, one which contained a 'EA Access' code and I can no longer see it. I was told to ask for the message
    and the code if possible.

Thanks for reading and I hope you can help solve my issue,

- Darren

:)

2. Possible to retrieve deleted message containing one month EA-Access code?

Hello, I just spoke to a support agent who referred me to this forum. Basically a while ago I had a message from Xbox giving me a 1-month EA-Access code (It was a reward) for becoming a member if I recall correctly. Since I did not use the code at the time
    (I already had finished with EA-Access before I needed to use the free month), I just left the code there. Now obviously the message has been auto-deleted and I have lost the code. Is it possible to regain access to the old deleted message so I can get the
    code back to use or is it lost forever?

Thanks!

Times Square-6FDA9D1C-23A6-4FD0-AB24-9FEBBA218D16, Oct 27, 2015
  3. DannyKid88
    DannyKid88 Guest
    Deleted free ea access

I pre-ordered madden 17 and a few days later I got a message from xbox live with my free Ea Access code for 1 month. But a few days ago I deleted my messages and lost the code.

DannyKid88, Oct 27, 2015
  4. My EA Access code is lost in old Xbox message.

Hey there oDxZ!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Oct 28, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there oDxZ!

HERE. =)
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Lost message with EA Access Code

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  7. HarveyBrook Win User

How do I unlink my ea account as e mail now expired ?

Thanks. My issue is that I can't access my ea account because they keep sending verification codes to my old email. Contacting ea is turning into a nightmare.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Lost my EA Access code

Hey there WhiteHartLane25!

HERE. =)
  9. Wrecked Stamps Win User

I deleted message containing code for EA Access for preordering of FIFA 17

(edit):

I accidentally deleted the message you sent which contained the code for the one month of EA Access included in my purchase of FIFA 17 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order, before I could redeem the code. I made the purchase on my Xbox in the Store on 6/27/16.
    I either need a new code, or my old one resent to me.
Thema:

1. My EA Access code is lost in old Xbox message. - Similar Threads - Access code lost

2. I lost access to the phone number that sends a code chuz i got a new phone how do i sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost access to the phone number that sends a code chuz i got a new phone how do i sign...: …….)),R?R?R;);7575757564 08b06dc7-d1b9-424d-b3aa-1bfdc941576c
  3. I lost my ea access free code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my ea access free code: I received a free ea access code when I purchased my xbox one star wars edition and I lost it. Is there anyway I can get a replacement? e1e09828-cf8f-4331-9df5-910e3b355cd5
  4. Lost ea access code from purchase of battlefield 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost ea access code from purchase of battlefield 1: I made another post about this earlier just checking. Contacted EA they told me to come here. Was on chat with someone from microsoft "xbox" . He told me to post my situation here. I hope this...
  5. lost ea access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    lost ea access code: I accidentally deleted my message for the EA access code when pro ordering for battlefield 1. Was wondering if I cold get a replacement. 5e711d38-bb9a-4294-a1c6-139e064b768f
  6. lost ea access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    lost ea access code: i have contacted your support team about an accidental lose of an ea access 1 month code trial they sent me here to post is there anyway I can get my code back? 92e8e762-6695-424a-97f7-91b04eb382df
  7. Lost EA Access Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost EA Access Code: Hi there, I used to be a preview member and fairly certain I received a code or two for a 1 month free trial but it was so long ago that it has now been deleted by the system. Any chance someone...
  8. I have lost my ea access code which i got with my xbox one, any helps???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have lost my ea access code which i got with my xbox one, any helps???: I bought an xbox one/fifa16 bundle which came with an ea accsess 1 month trial and i lost the code...any help? 1c607b43-d21b-4807-b70e-a02f5b1a58c9
  9. Lost EA Access code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost EA Access code: I accidentally lost my ea access code by deleting the message sent on my console. This code ca with the FIFA 17 I pre ordered and I didn't have a chance to redeem my code....
  10. Ea Access Code - not received/lost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ea Access Code - not received/lost: Hi, My EA Access code for 1 month is lost (I have pre-ordered FIFA 17 about month ago). Hopefully admin can me help me Asap? Thanks in advance. R. 331aecc4-06a9-4659-849e-4444e04503b1