My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...

Discus and support My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too but nothing is working please help me a7c364c5-8e00-42a3-9d5e-1e2e8ffda0f3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PRABAL JHALA, May 18, 2024.

1. PRABAL JHALA
    PRABAL JHALA Guest

My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is...

My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too but nothing is working please help me

:)

PRABAL JHALA, May 18, 2024
  2. Kaylyn Spiess Win User

web browser cursor appears in minecraft

I suddenly have this issue as well. I have done everything I've seen and nothing is working. This is very annoying and frustrating.

I've gone to Microsoft edge and moved the cursor. I've forced quit Microsoft edge and minecraft. I've uninstalled minecraft. I've done a hard restart. I've reset my Xbox too. Nothing is working! The cursor is always in the middle of the sscree too.
  3. LFC Leon 99 Win User

[Destiny Beta Woes] My Xbox One's Internet Connection Keeps Cutting Off

I am having this too, but when I hard-reset my xbox, it does nothing, my NAT type is open but I do get disconnected as well. Has anyone got more ideas to how to fix this? (I reset my router too but nothing has happened) and it has only happened since I downloaded
    the beta.
  4. MeasuringSea5 Win User

Error 0x80a40010

ipv4

Strict

Double NAT detected

however all these issues did not stop me from accessing my account and playing games and downloading games and progressing as well , i have already done all the trouble shooting in the world , hard reset , removing account , restarting ,removing account
    and keeping my games and setting up xbox from scratch NOTHING has worked
  5. MoMoney3 Win User

Xbox one download issue

I’m downloading a game and it’s stopping in the same spot, and I kept retrying it. I reset my Xbox, unplugged it, and my WiFi is perfect
    I have the same problem with trying to download the netflix app. It gets to 95% and doesnt download anymore and causes my xbox too freeze. Been like this for the past 2 weeks. I tried resetting xbox, wifi connection nothing seems to work
  6. MercWithaM0uth7 Win User

missing xbox live gold games and missing xbox live

I have done the hard reset and it did not solve the issues I still have missing gold games I downloaded before and still shows only one membership on my xbox dashboard
Thema:

1. My downloads have suddenly stopped I have done hard reset too in my xbox one but nothing is... - Similar Threads - downloads suddenly stopped

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. How do I download a game and save it to external storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I download a game and save it to external storage: It's not recognizing my phone is hooked up 514d0140-7277-4cdc-a56e-2413691971e0
  4. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  5. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - family member suddenly unable to download games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - family member suddenly unable to download games: Long story short, my son is listed as a family member on my account, and has had no issues downloading games previously, until tonight. Now he's getting a message saying his subscription has...
  7. Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly doesn't download, open apps and is very slow: So ive tried hard reset and even did a factory reset last night, I was able to download one game from that but this morning it's exactly back to how it was... All downloads just sit in queue and...
  8. Unable to download games all of a sudden

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download games all of a sudden: Hi, I'll try and provide a breakdown of what's going on: Backstory: I built my PC 2.5 years ago. Since then I have been able to play any and all PC games no matter from which app...
  9. Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070141, cannot download from Xbox app on PC all of a sudden: About a week or two ago, I noticed that any downloads through the Xbox app on Windows were failing and giving me a "see error for details" link. When I click the popup I get a "something...
  10. Why has the Xbox One X all of a sudden decided to re-download 251 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the Xbox One X all of a sudden decided to re-download 251 games: So after I bought this console, I had played nearly every game on my external HD. Only 2 games refused to run and I had to uninstall and reinstall them for them to work. Since I did that, which I...