My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

Discus and support My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by lamine tounkara, Apr 14, 2024.

1. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help

:)

lamine tounkara, Apr 14, 2024
  2. PatrickToworfe Win User

Assasin's Creed 2 free for downlad today

I tried downloading it before it appeared on the dashboard, yet the download keeps getting stuck on 16%, is anyone else having this problem? My internet's fine and my xbox hasn't had any issues, it's literally just this download that specifically gets stuck
    at 16%
  3. spartansniper41 Win User

Download stuck, keeps getting queued

well i let the game sit and "install" for 12 hours and it still hasn't moved from 3%. anyone have a solution
  4. Alessa-A4B5B190-0B36 Win User

Game on sale didn't download

I bought Borderlands 2 as well but in my case, the money was subtracted. The game gets stuck in 16% every time I try downloading. I cleared the cache and even deleted the game and start over several times. Keeps getting stuck at 16%
  5. yushiTW Win User

minecraft beta

there is no error message in the game, i want to get out of minecraft beta but i insider hub isnt working. it is stuck on an update loop as it keeps on updating and then upadating again
  6. xQueenJuliax Win User

Minecraft stuck downloading

Hi, unfortunately I have done those solutions multiple times and they don’t seem to do anything. I’m still unable to download minecraft as it gets stuck at 95% every time and leaves my xbox extremely unresponsive and slow
Thema:

My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

1. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB - Similar Threads - download Minecraft keep

2. What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What would happen to my worlds if I Uninstall minecraft on my tablet and re-download it on...: I want to change my skin on Mc and I haven't been able to. I was wondering what would happen if I Uninstall minecraft and reinstall it on the same device? I have a table and I don't know how it...
  3. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  6. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  7. Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin"...: Why is it that every Minecraft skin I download off the internet is basically "not a skin" in game? I've tried every skin I can, and all of them aren't considered skins....
  8. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  9. I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft Java Edition.: I attached an image of the issue I am having. It won't let me download Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC. I have the bedrock downloaded but it won't let me download Java. What do I do?...
  10. How do I get MineCraft to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get MineCraft to download?: Purchased MineCraft. Won't download. Launcher in app library spins. Says Pending for over 18 hour. Gaming Services app is "Ready to download". Clicking does nothing. Same with rebooting. "Cancel...