My dog peed on my Xbox series s can I still save it?

Discus and support My dog peed on my Xbox series s can I still save it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My dog peed on my Xbox series. s I don't know how long it's been sitting there. But when I got to it, it was still moisturized. I turned it on to see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bro G1, Nov 4, 2023.

1. Bro G1
    Bro G1 Guest

My dog peed on my Xbox series. s I don't know how long it's been sitting there. But when I got to it, it was still moisturized. I turned it on to see if it was still working or not. It blinked white. Like a few times and then any time? I tried to turn it on again. It would continuously do the same thing, so can you please tell me if there's any way to save it?

* Changed to a question & moved from Outlook/Windows/Classic

:)

Bro G1, Nov 4, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Bro G1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on your description, your Xbox Series S was damaged by your dog's urine. Unfortunately, liquid damage can cause serious harm to electronic devices, and it's not recommended to turn on the device after it has been exposed to liquid.

I suggest you immediately unplug the Xbox Series S and do not attempt to turn it on again. You can try to dry it out by placing it in a well-ventilated area for a few days. You can also use a hairdryer on a low setting to blow air into the vents to help dry out any remaining moisture.

If the Xbox Series S still doesn't work after drying it out, you may need to contact our live support team for further assistance.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

My dog peed on my Xbox

Its toast, sorry

Water would do the job, and urine triply so
  4. death skull1897 Win User

can use every xbox live gold service except playing online?

Yes, idk if it's broken or something but I can join parties on both xbox's, I looked it up and you need xbox live gold to start and join parties. The Series S has only my account, and my account has my series S as my home xbox, and I can still join parties and talk(I'm in one right now in fact).
  5. Zen.x Win User

I have the NBA 2K23 version for Xbox One, but I just got a Series S. Would the Xbox one version still be compatible with the Series S?

I bought NBA 2k23 on my Xbox One S I want to buy a Xbox Series S but can I still play 2k23 without buying it again?

Xbox One S (All Digital)
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

XBOX Series X Hype

I have been saving for the new console generation and I cant wait the only thing I hope is that they still support 1080p because that is the only tv I have
    I would recommend going with the Xbox Series S as that is more aimed at 1080p/1440p and you will save some money over getting the Xbox Series X which is more aimed at 4K,

It's pointless to spend all that money on the Xbox Series X if your not going to use it for 4K gaming and you'll never see or get the full potential out of it,

My guess on the Xbox Series X, is going to come in at around £/$600 - £/$850 - aimed at 4K gaming,

My guess on the Xbox Series S, is going to come in at around £/$300 - £/$450 - aimed at 1080p/1440p gaming,
Thema:

1. My dog peed on my Xbox series s can I still save it? - Similar Threads - dog peed series

2. I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Cats and Dogs for Sims on one profile, but not available in on the second profile.: Hi Everyone, My daughters are playing Sims 4 and subsequently bought the "The Sims™ 4 Cats and Dogs Plus My First Pet Stuff Bundle" on one of their profiles in order for them to play. It works on...
  3. Dog got ahold of xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Dog got ahold of xbox: While on vacation, my dog decided that my 2 month old brand new xbox series x was the perfect place to discharge their lunch(puke) was wondering if there was anything I could do in regards to...
  4. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  5. Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked in Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 but not properly.: Hi there! I've been playing Sleeping Dogs on Xbox 360 for a while, I'm trying to get all the achievements from the DLC, when I checked my progress I noticed that three achievements are shown as...
  6. My dog peed on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dog peed on my Xbox: So I was taking a shower I came back to my room and my dog peed on my Xbox i turn it on too see if it was working it was blinking and shut off it won’t turn back on I put it on its left and put a...
  7. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  8. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  9. My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless headset is broken my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace...: My Xbox one Wireless headset my dog bite the mic so im looking for the mic to replace the broken one de75a41c-59fc-4f1c-ab9d-dfc9d08f12dd
  10. My dog chewed my elite series 2 grips

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dog chewed my elite series 2 grips: A said in the title my dog chewed my elite series 2 grips (front an back) Am I able to order replacement grips for it? If not should I send it in for repairs e5a88d18-2056-4c66-9426-5de9ba8c1ecf