My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again

Discus and support My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The trouble is the title, I linked my Discord account yet it keeps asking me to link again, what should I do? 7fc98705-5edd-4f4a-9d98-20442f10d86a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RandomInuk15, Nov 30, 2023.

1. RandomInuk15
    RandomInuk15 Guest

The trouble is the title, I linked my Discord account yet it keeps asking me to link again, what should I do?

:)

RandomInuk15, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there RandomInuk15, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It seems that Xbox servers are currently experiencing issues with Discord, as many players are facing the same problem. It's a widespread issue, not just affecting you, so don't worry.

Xbox engineers are actively working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can confirm this for yourself and view the status of Xbox services at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

[​IMG]

I recommend checking that link from time to time, as updates regarding the issue will be posted there. They will announce there when the problem has been resolved.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope they don't take much time to fix it.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Owen Shelton Win User

Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

Me too, I’m having this issue today. Despite me re linking all of my accounts and re booting everything it still asking me to re link my Xbox and discord accounts after I have done this via all the apps.
  4. Owen Shelton Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

I also have the exact same issue. I re link my account after deleting everything etc but it’s still takes me back to my Xbox discord app telling me there is an issue re linking. Then tells me to re link again…
  5. Jacob Famer Win User

Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

Yeah i was gonna stream to discord from my Xbox and it said i needed to relink my account. Over and over again, link after link, still doesn't link
  6. dtm sgbh Win User

Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

Me too, I’m having this issue today. Despite me re linking all of my accounts and re booting everything it still asking me to re link my Xbox and discord accounts after I have done this via all the apps.
    Me too, I think this is an xbox issue
Thema:

1. My Discord account is linked but it keeps asking me to link again - Similar Threads - Discord account linked

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  4. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  5. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  6. Your account needs to be linked again - Discord

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your account needs to be linked again - Discord: Relinked my account about 25 times.. uninstalled reinstalled xbox and discord apps on my phone and computer. Still not working. ****? 7e07e082-ee2e-4738-9f4e-f61690b3905d
  7. How can I link my Xbox account to discord with out problems?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I link my Xbox account to discord with out problems?: Hello. I want to figure out how I can successfully link my discord account to my Xbox account, because every time I link them, it tells me to Re-link them. And I keep doing that, but it keeps...
  8. I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'd like to know if the issue of discord wanting me to re link my account is an issue on...: Ive tried un linking and re linking and multiple other methods but i cant use anything discord related on xbox right now. c928bd2a-9798-40b9-87ab-77c1effc977d
  9. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  10. Wrong xbox account is linked to my discord account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong xbox account is linked to my discord account: My main account (Ac1) The wrong account (Ac2) My discord account is linked to the wrong xbox account and everytime i unlink Ac2 and then try to link Ac1 it doesnt link it and instead links Ac2...