My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s

Discus and support My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one s disc player won't respond 31b2faf2-d8b5-4c74-b50a-14c45a3917a2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Phil Castro.Jr, Dec 12, 2023.

1. My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s

My Xbox one s disc player won't respond

:)

Phil Castro.Jr, Dec 12, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Phil. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating that must be, do you get any errors when you insert a disc? Have you tried multiple discs?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Skywalker Saga Xbox One S - compatible?

Hi Kevinharley! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If the disc have the legend that it's for Xbox One, it will work on any Xbox one console (Xbox one fat/Xbox one S or Xbox one X) what could be the issue is that the console he has is a Xbox one S digital edition that doesn't have a disc reader, but that won't be because is incompatible, just unable to use a disc game
  4. KrazyKids Win User

0x803f800b error code. Says need subscription, but we have one

The subscription is active on both xbox one and Xbox series s.

1. Xbox one disc is original - subscription on this account
    2. Xbox series s digital - linked to subscription
    3. Xbox series s currently plays online
    • Forza horizon 4
    • Fifa 21
    • Rocket league
    1. Xbox one has all games downloaded on to it as they aren't disc versions
    2. Xbox series s has games shared to it
    3. If they series s is changed to home, what happens to the xbox one?
    • Can xbox one play the games online?
    • Says we can only change home 3 more times
    • I don't won't to change if it means xbox one can't play games online
  5. Droppit Win User

Smart Delivery Series S

Thank you for the reply.

The FAQ states the following:

• If you’re playing from disc on Xbox Series X|S, you’ll need to keep the disc inserted to play that game.
    This implies if I bought a disc and installed on my xbox one, I would require the disc to play on my Series S. However the Series s is discless. I don't understand how a physical disc can state smart delivery for the Series S.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Series S - I'm confused

You have names mixed up. There are no consoles named the Xbox One Series S or Xbox One Series X.

The Xbox One/One S/One X all have a disc drive.

The Xbox One S All Digital Edition does not have a disc drive.

The Xbox Series X has a disc drive.

The Xbox Series S does not have a disc drive.

All the consoles can play backward compatible games. The Series S and One S all digital edition can only play games digitally downloaded.

The other consoles can play games from disc and from digitally downloaded,

I hope this clears things up for you.
Thema:

1. My disc won't play games or respond Xbox one s - Similar Threads - disc won't play

2. I have madden 22 on a disc for xbox one s , but it won't let me play without paying for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have madden 22 on a disc for xbox one s , but it won't let me play without paying for...: I have madden 22 on disc , but it won't let me play because it says I need game pass, why? Xbox one s. 4f871220-5424-481c-8a32-96b63dadb399
  3. Why won't my Xbox play certain discs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Xbox play certain discs?: I have an Xbox One X (not series) and I've used discs for awhile now, however recently, my Xbox has decided it doesn't want to run particular discs. The discs in question are: Call Of Duty: Black...
  4. My Xbox one won't play games,either download or disc, I just get a loadscreen but will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one won't play games,either download or disc, I just get a loadscreen but will...: My xbox one has stopped playing games, both download and disc. When I try to launch a game it displays a loadscreen but nothing happens. There are also issues with some apps not launching. I have...
  5. I recently downloaded a game but the play disc won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently downloaded a game but the play disc won't start: I recently downloaded a play disc but the game won't start. ec50c665-fb4e-4b11-9e56-0cd177dd7cae
  6. I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc...: I connected my new xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It allows me to play on line but I can't access any games on disc inside the console. Suggestions? 37d786b6-0aa3-4d6f-bea2-823b3ad393d5
  7. Disc Game won't Play Already Installed Game

in XboX Insiders
    Disc Game won't Play Already Installed Game: wasn't sure how to title this but here's the situation. I had installed Doom Eternal on Game Pass. My GP is no longer active but I now have the disc. When I goto launch the disc it takes me to a...
  8. Offline won't let me play a game I own on disc and digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline won't let me play a game I own on disc and digital: So I game share with a friend and my internet is out. I bought the game digital so it won't let me play when I'm offline. So I went and bought a disc copy so I had something to play. Well it's...
  9. Skyrim wont play. Own disc, all updated, won't play on or offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim wont play. Own disc, all updated, won't play on or offline: Worked fine until updates to console, usually play offline. 1b6605f8-a70a-4e36-9e89-31e990220a2f
  10. Have game on disc but won't let me play. Says my trial has ended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have game on disc but won't let me play. Says my trial has ended: Before I bought UFC 4, I downloaded the trial. Well now that I have installed the game on two separate occasions it keeps telling me my free trial has expired and keeps trying to direct me to the...