My disc of wwe 2k15 not working in My Xbox one s

Discus and support My disc of wwe 2k15 not working in My Xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My disc of wwe 2k15 not working in My Xbox one s ando ask a error of disc. 867cfeda-cf73-48c8-a6b7-93cfb2b889a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by redzWI, Mar 29, 2023.

1. redzWI
    redzWI Guest

My disc of wwe 2k15 not working in My Xbox one s ando ask a error of disc.

:)

redzWI, Mar 29, 2023
  2. John Jagin Win User

So even though my game isn't installed, you think the game should still load and download on to my Xbox?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game has been shut down for many years, if your disk isn't working that is probably a bad disc
  4. redzWI Win User

No, there is only this error and I tried with a movie disc and it works.
  5. redzWI Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to insert the WWE 2k15 disc on your Xbox One S?

This will determine what steps we have to perform.
    Error 0x80820003
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to insert the WWE 2k15 disc on your Xbox One S?

This will determine what steps we have to perform.
Thema:

1. My disc of wwe 2k15 not working in My Xbox one s - Similar Threads - disc wwe 2k15

2. How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to undigitize a collection/ make the game require a disc: Recently I've been trying to convert my (mostly digital) game collection to a physical one, but I noticed an oddity when I go to install. My process is to uninstall the digital version, and...
  3. Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

in XboX Insiders
    Information Xbox physical disc. Help me: Good morning I wanted information about the physical versions of Xbox games I am a collector and I only buy physical versions of the games. But is it true that Microsoft will take physical...
  4. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  5. Can't download disc games on Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Can't download disc games on Xbox one: I'm trying to install Forza Horizon 2 on my xbox one but whenever I put the disc in it won't start installing and when I take the disc out it says installation stopped, Horizon 2 also doesn't seem...
  6. Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...: I recently bought the wwe 2k15 game and for some reason whenever I tried putting it in and downloading it to my console, it won’t download completely. I’ve tried multiple things like...
  7. WWE 2K17 Disc won’t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K17 Disc won’t download: My WWE 2K17 disc is in perfect condition and it’s like the game does not exist to download it’s not a problem with the disc I noticed it wasn’t on the store so I don’t know how to access the game...
  8. My wwe 2k15 disc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My wwe 2k15 disc not working: Hi i just put my disc in and nothing happened so do i buy a new disc or not buy wwe 2k15 in 2021 7064f313-0ff4-46b6-bb58-7bafe950acfa
  9. ‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ‘Do you own this game or app?’ WWE 2k15 disc: Hi, so pretty much my WWE 2k15 disc for the xbox one will not launch. Once i download it and try to launch i get the ‘do you own this game or app?’ message. This only occurs for this game in...
  10. Problem with WWE 2K16 on disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with WWE 2K16 on disc...: Today I went to play my copy of WWE 2K16, which I have had no real issues with since the game launched. The copy is disc based, and was in the system when I originally had the problem . I selected...