My disc game wont download at all dont even register disc when inserted

Discus and support My disc game wont download at all dont even register disc when inserted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Nothint g happens at all nothing 7170971c-c730-4b23-bb6e-339b905cf199 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lee Radford, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Lee Radford
    Lee Radford Guest

Nothint g happens at all nothing

:)

Lee Radford, Apr 6, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

3. Because I can Win User

Xbox One disc not working on Xbox Series X

I have same problem. Disc wont read on xbox one. Doesnt even register game is inserted. Purchased June 1st.
  4. cadillacsnow Win User

May 2011 XBOX Live Update Destroyed my Firmware!

Unreadable. ALL discs are unreadable and dont even register as a game or DVD disc. I cant play anything in my xbox from disc. IMEDIATELY after the update.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Rage Anarchy Edition

Hi JJCWORLD, all the game downloads when you insert disc one (that includes the other 2 discs content). You can tell that as the download is just over 26gb in size. You do not have to insert disc 2 or disc 3.
  6. BlackDeath3006 Win User

Disc won't go in to Xbox one

my consle does the same thing to but only on rare occasions, when I try to insert my disc it wont take it at all but it still makes the same sound as when it is takeing a disc
Thema:

1. My disc game wont download at all dont even register disc when inserted - Similar Threads - disc game wont

2. Game disc wont load? It says locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game disc wont load? It says locked: I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a
  3. my xbox wont read any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read any game discs: I have an old Xbox One s possibly 5-6 years old, and recently it started to stop reading and the discs that I put in, I even tried to change the power settings, what is the repair cost?...
  4. Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...: I recently bought the wwe 2k15 game and for some reason whenever I tried putting it in and downloading it to my console, it won’t download completely. I’ve tried multiple things like...
  5. My game wont start on disc looking for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game wont start on disc looking for help: i have battlefront 2 on disc and was playing just fine the other night but now when i launch the game it says the person who bought this needs to sign in i checked my connection and everything was...
  6. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???: my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens?? ? 906ae22c-7c9c-4367-a9ec-bb263d135748
  7. why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?: I tried to install the classic version of Fable 2 mostly for the DLC but it showed this message instead of just letting it download why does it not work? [img]...
  8. My xbox wont recognize game disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont recognize game disc: When I put my xbox 1 disc in my console it doesn't recognize my game. I've been constantly trying it, but I get the same results. Can someone please help me with these issues?...
  9. GAME WONT INSTALL BY DISC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME WONT INSTALL BY DISC!: PROBLEM: -several xbox one games will NOT install on my xbox one from their discs. -i put the disc in, the installation starts, but then stops, and sits in a Queue FACTS: -i have many other xbox...
  10. GAME WONT INSTALL BY DISC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME WONT INSTALL BY DISC!: PROBLEM: -several xbox one games will NOT install on my xbox one from their discs. -i put the disc in, the installation starts, but then stops, and sits in a Queue FACTS: -i have many other xbox...