My digital copy of nba 2k17 isn't working at all and it says do you own this game or app

Discus and support My digital copy of nba 2k17 isn't working at all and it says do you own this game or app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my copy of 2k17 isn't working digitally and it keeps saying do I own this game or app and I need help 54bbe149-68cd-46fa-9a5b-d86deda0a3a4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AaronBurris, Apr 16, 2017.

1. AaronBurris
    AaronBurris Guest

My digital copy of nba 2k17 isn't working at all and it says do you own this game or app

my copy of 2k17 isn't working digitally and it keeps saying do I own this game or app and I need help

:)

AaronBurris, Apr 16, 2017
  2. Still have not received 15000 preorder bonus points-case number: 1361647172

HuMpLeDiLLsKiN, Apr 16, 2017
  3. it won't let me load mypark on nba 2k17 it's says "You do not have account privileges"

It will not let my play mypark on NBA 2K17 it says "You don't don't have account privileges." I've tried everything and still not working please help, thank you.

MIAMIHEAT0689, Apr 16, 2017
  4. My digital copy of nba 2k17 isn't working at all and it says do you own this game or app

Hey there, pr0d1gy1148!

I'm sorry to see any launching issues with NBA 2K17! At the time of posting this, it looks like you've uploaded some game clips from the game 2 days ago on
    your Activity Feed. Are you still getting this error when you launch the game? Let me know so we can work on this together! My digital copy of nba 2k17 isn't working at all and it says do you own this game or app :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Apr 19, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, pr0d1gy1148!

I'm sorry to see any launching issues with NBA 2K17! At the time of posting this, it looks like you've uploaded some game clips from the game 2 days ago on
    your Activity Feed. Are you still getting this error when you launch the game? Let me know so we can work on this together! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. HuMpLeDiLLsKiN Win User

Still have not received 15000 preorder bonus points-case number: 1361647172

Hello ,

What game did you pre-order? We do not see any recent MicrosoftStore.com physical (disc) purchases.

I preordered NBA 2k17

It was supposed to be a hard disc copy, but it showed up in my games section on my xbox for download? So it ended up being the digital copy that I received. At the time I didnt mind the mistake, but now someone is saying that digital copies dont count towards
    bonus credits??
  7. Mister Beep Win User

A message is blocking me from playing MY game

Hey there,

Which date did you purchase NBA 2K17, and does the NBA 2K17 Xbox Store page prompt you to purchase the game or does it show that your account owns the game? You can check your purchase history on
    Microsoft Commerce.

Keep us posted!
  8. Onikoji Win User

Digital content access

Yes they hold the right to 'copy'. I purchase a 'copy'. I own 'copy'.

The terms do not state that a digital copy of the game must have internet even if that game isn't multiplayer or even an online game at all.

Only thing it says is internet is required to redeem the downloaded content not to run it when it is completed the downloading proccess.
  9. ItsMagicNotSkil Win User

NBA 2K17 Preorder

I preorder NBA 2k17 a couple weeks ago on the Xbox store and it said released date 9/16/2016, now it saying released date 9/20/2016. I pre installed it and its in my my game and apps but still say 9/20/2016
Thema:

1. My digital copy of nba 2k17 isn't working at all and it says do you own this game or app - Similar Threads - digital copy nba

2. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  3. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  4. Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ?: Is there any way to make the digital copy of Resident evil operation raccoon city uncensored ? Everyone is getting the censored German version, even tho we are outside of Germany and even Germany...
  5. Physical copy of a digital game unable to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of a digital game unable to work: Hi there, My question is about the physical version of a game not working as intended. But context so a few months ago I brought the digital versions of the batman arkham trilogy. Until I could...
  6. I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't load Mw3 zombies. It keeps giving me this exact error code. Ps. it's a digital copy: Disc read error [8.7]: 'ww_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - Check log for more information 778f2a61-40ea-4e83-aa4b-ff38f60d405b
  7. my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ?: my digital copy of Flight sim. has disappeared from my system , How do i re-install it ? 26eafadf-3adf-4b54-b393-e81729c5ac56
  8. King kong digital copy has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    King kong digital copy has disappeared: Hello I purchased a digital copy of King Kong a few years ago and I wanted to download it again and play it but it is not appearing in my owned games nor is it appearing in my purchase history , i...
  9. Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost acces to my digital copy of red dead 2: I’ve played and beaten red dead redemption 2 multiple times have game data and achievements as proof but when I reset my Xbox the Microsoft store acts as if I never played it and don’t own it what...
  10. Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer a Digitally owned Xbox 360 copy of Fall of Cybertron to my Gaming Laptop...: Heyo! I am looking to do something, but i'm not 100% sure on how to go about it. I'm not one of these people that will bottle neck the rules, to get what I want. My aim is to take the files from...