My digital code says redeemed already what do I do

Discus and support My digital code says redeemed already what do I do in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a code from game stop online and I went to put the code in and it says it’s been used 094dad43-47b8-41c4-a825-f7f10223272b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Admin ✔️, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Admin ✔️
    Admin ✔️ Guest

I bought a code from game stop online and I went to put the code in and it says it’s been used

:)

Admin ✔️, Sep 11, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Admin ✔️,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you are having trouble redeeming a digital code that you purchased from GameStop online. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

One of the reasons why you might be receiving this error message is that the code has already been redeemed by someone else. Another reason could be that the code has expired or is invalid.

To resolve this issue, I recommend that you contact GameStop customer support and provide them with the details of your purchase. They will be able to verify the code and assist you with redeeming it. You can also request a refund or a replacement code if necessary. See: Contact Us | GameStop

Additionally, you can try redeeming the code on a different device or browser to see if the issue persists. You can also check your Microsoft account to ensure that the code has not been redeemed by mistake.

Here are some articles that might be helpful in resolving this issue:

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Tried redeeming code but says already redeemed. what do i do?

Hello, SplatRaptor. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I'm sorry to hear a code you purchased was already redeemed.

First, it is important to ask that please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, transaction numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Not only that, but please be aware this site you mentioned is not an authorized seller. Actually, this website, including similar ones like, G2A, CD Keys, etc. are not authorized as well. It is not possible to determine how a seller obtains a key, and the chances of getting a used or fraudulent key are high.

Therefore, Microsoft is not able to assist with redeemable codes obtained outside the Microsoft Store. So what I can suggest you is to ask for a refund and then get a code from a reputable and authorized source in your country.

I hope you can get this sorted out as soon as possible.

Thanks for your kindness and understanding.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Lillian Walsh Win User

Minecraft not loading on Xbox one

When I got my Xbox one I had a digital code that came with it for Minecraft. I enter the code in months ago and now it's telling me that I don't own the game and it wants me to buy the damn game again. How do I fix this without buying the stupid game again.
    I even tried re-entering the digital code but it said that the code has already been redeemed. It makes sense because it was redeemed with my console, but my console is still saying that I don't own the game. Please tell me what to do before I sell my console
  5. Ernest LC Hau Win User

GOW Legacy Promoption Code Error

What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming the code?
    It says the code has already been redeemed.
  6. Dallas gucci Win User

Defected Xbox gift cards

I bought a 3 month xbox live gift card and I put the code in and it says already redeemed I don't know what to do plz help my
Thema:

1. My digital code says redeemed already what do I do - Similar Threads - digital code says

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  4. what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code

in XBoX on Windows
    what to do when i have claimed a digital card but cant find the code: i claimed a roblox gift card and looked away for a few second plus i cant find the code it did take away my points though i have tried most suggestion i have been given but it doesn't work...
  5. I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...

in XBoX on Windows
    I only have a 16 digit code and I need a 25 digit code but don't know how to get the 25...: Same thing as the question 567f354f-0f4f-4464-9ea3-4359122a2f48
  6. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  7. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  8. I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can redeem my digital code for my Xbox it says the code is redeemed: Please need help how to redeem my digital code 773dd399-cbbc-4f2c-a2ad-65f91a2ab983
  9. What do I do when it says sign in on my Xbox and gives me a 8 digit code

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when it says sign in on my Xbox and gives me a 8 digit code: Is says sign in and go to a link but it doesn't ask me for the 8 digit code bde14d98-c70f-4959-9bce-925f7bb06e7a
  10. I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...: My 25 digit code is for my 3 month live gold so I can play online with my friends on 2k17 and everything, but I can't do that until this problem is fixed. 0a27e789-8c96-49e3-ad1e-10608de35d6a