My daughter uses my Microsoft account password to play Minecraft

Discus and support My daughter uses my Microsoft account password to play Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Years ago I set up a minecaft account when my kids were young. Now my child has to enter my password everytime she wants to play Minecraft? Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by B Helms, Nov 13, 2022.

1. B Helms
    B Helms Guest

Years ago I set up a minecaft account when my kids were young. Now my child has to enter my password everytime she wants to play Minecraft? Is there anyway to transfer her Microsoft access to her own account?

:)

B Helms, Nov 13, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

If I purchase on her account, will she still have all her history when she logs on?
    No unfortunately not. She'd be starting over since the game saves would be tied to your account.
  3. B Helms Win User

If I purchase on her account, will she still have all her history when she logs on?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unfortunately nope :c
    All the things purchased are going to remain in your account
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today B.

I don’t like to give bad news, but unfortunately that’s not possible

Any kind of content transfer between Microsoft accounts can’t be made

You may need to keep sharing your password or purchase the game on her account
  6. Megan M23 Win User

Trying to change email address on Minecraft account

My daughter plays Minecraft under her brother's email address.

My son plays Minecraft under my email address.

Both children want to use their own email address without losing their profiles.

I don't understand how adding an alias will work. I don't want to delete my Microsoft account. I want to change the email associated with Minecraft only.
Thema:

1. My daughter uses my Microsoft account password to play Minecraft - Similar Threads - daughter uses Microsoft

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com: Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page...
  6. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach: This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything 23b6c728-caff-4c3c-9f15-611802fc177e
  7. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?: Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade. We...
  8. My Daughters account is in another family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Daughters account is in another family group: hi so it appears that some how, IDK...that my daughters account was taken out of my family group and put into someone elses. I still have control of both accounts, but because she is under 18, I...
  9. How do I see which email address/microsoft account my daughter is using to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I see which email address/microsoft account my daughter is using to play minecraft...: Hello! When I bought the Amazon Fire Tablet, I got a free copy of Minecraft and it's tied to my Amazon account. My daughter plays Minecraft on my Amazon profile in the Kindle Fire. When I look...
  10. No Activity on Support Case for TWO MONTHS. Daughter still can't use Live account. How to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Activity on Support Case for TWO MONTHS. Daughter still can't use Live account. How to ...: Hi, I've had an outstanding issue with support for two months now. I can't access my daughter's XBox Live Gold "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" settings, either on any of three XBOne consoles...