My daughter still can't add friends to her Minecraft account (on iPad)

Discus and support My daughter still can't add friends to her Minecraft account (on iPad) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have changed the necessary privacy settings on my daughters xbox live account, and she's logged out of her Minecraft account, turning iPad off and on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anna O_969, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Anna O_969
    Anna O_969 Guest

I have changed the necessary privacy settings on my daughters xbox live account, and she's logged out of her Minecraft account, turning iPad off and on again - On signing back in she still can't add friends or enter realms.

It's taken up hours, to no avail.

:)

Anna O_969, Mar 14, 2021
  2. BeastlyWinter89 Win User

Minecraft buddies for children

my son is 7 and is really into minecraft these days. not sure if your daughter is still playing. i will add her as a friend. my son's GT is Luke Star NYC.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Swap gamertags?

Hi, as it's your account then the only thing your daughter could do is add her friends on her own account, achievements can't be moved between accounts though.
  4. kittiekat2007 Win User

looking for friends

hi my 7 year old daughter is looking for minecraft friends her tag is please add her. she'll be getting her headset and mic today and would love to play
  5. tjak1208 Win User

Hi my son is 9 and he is looking for children his age or younger to play Minecraft with.

My daughter is nearly 8 and would also like to play minecraft with others her own age, she is a HUGE Stampy fan and will sit on her iPad for hours (if I'd let her) watching his YouTube videos. Her GT is FlOwR2PrNcEsS
  6. DoneGuide557731 Win User

Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

My daughter is 8 and loves playing on Xbox Live, I supervise her also. Her gamertag for now is feel free to add her as a friend! She likes minecraft and plants vs zombies, there are a few more too.
Thema:

1. My daughter still can't add friends to her Minecraft account (on iPad) - Similar Threads - daughter still can't

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com: Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page...
  6. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach: This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything 23b6c728-caff-4c3c-9f15-611802fc177e
  7. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?: Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade. We...
  8. My Daughters account is in another family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Daughters account is in another family group: hi so it appears that some how, IDK...that my daughters account was taken out of my family group and put into someone elses. I still have control of both accounts, but because she is under 18, I...
  9. How can I lock my account but allow my daughter to still play downloaded games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I lock my account but allow my daughter to still play downloaded games?: I bought into the hype of being able to download games to the console and not buying the disk. My daughter recently wanted the Overwatch game, and because her profile does not allow purchases I...
  10. No Activity on Support Case for TWO MONTHS. Daughter still can't use Live account. How to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Activity on Support Case for TWO MONTHS. Daughter still can't use Live account. How to ...: Hi, I've had an outstanding issue with support for two months now. I can't access my daughter's XBox Live Gold "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety" settings, either on any of three XBOne consoles...