My daughter is looking for kids to play Minecraft with.

Discus and support My daughter is looking for kids to play Minecraft with. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My daughter is 7 and she is wanting kids her she to okay Minecraft with. We share a gamertag . She does not have a mic.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AutumnSummer89, Dec 19, 2014.

1. My daughter is looking for kids to play Minecraft with.

My daughter is 7 and she is wanting kids her she to okay Minecraft with. We share a gamertag

. She does not have a mic.

:)

AutumnSummer89, Dec 19, 2014
  2. Minecraft younger players

My daughter is 6 years old and is looking for kids to play on minecraft with. Anyone else let their younger ones play?

jenniferpaige-2F41027B-5EB0-416B-BA45-63A643098F69, Dec 19, 2014
  3. Crew 511A
    Crew 511A Guest
    introducing my 8 year old daughter to gaming

My nine year old daughter LOVES Minecraft. She's always looking for other kids to play with online.

Crew 511A, Dec 19, 2014
  4. My daughter is looking for kids to play Minecraft with.

I meant kids she can play Minecraft with.

AutumnSummer89, Dec 19, 2014
  5. My son plays Minecraft a lot and would love to meet other kids his age to play with. His gamertag is Luigis Stache. His name is Jeremiah and he's 10 about to be 11. My other son Isaiah likes to play too, his gamertag is DUH Its Isaiah and he's 6.

aNakedCupcake, Dec 19, 2014
  6. I'm in the same boat. My 2 daughters (8 and 6) are looking for others around their age to play with. Gamertag is GodIsNTheHouse. Thanks!

EquablePrism30, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Crew 511A Win User

introducing my 8 year old daughter to gaming

My nine year old daughter LOVES Minecraft. She's always looking for other kids to play with online.
  8. MR PL0WS Win User

safe minecraft server for young kids?

Please add me to friends to play minecraft my daughter is 6 and looking for people to play with please only respectful kids thanks
  9. spiderman21207 Win User

Looking for kids to play Minecraft with my daughter

Hi my son is 8 looking for minecraft friend around his age his gamer tag is .

10. aNakedCupcake Win User

My son plays Minecraft a lot and would love to meet other kids his age to play with. His gamertag is Luigis Stache. His name is Jeremiah and he's 10 about to be 11. My other son Isaiah likes to play too, his gamertag is DUH Its Isaiah and he's 6.
  11. EquablePrism30 Win User

I'm in the same boat. My 2 daughters (8 and 6) are looking for others around their age to play with. Gamertag is GodIsNTheHouse. Thanks!
Thema:

1. My daughter is looking for kids to play Minecraft with. - Similar Threads - daughter looking kids

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com: Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page...
  6. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach: This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything 23b6c728-caff-4c3c-9f15-611802fc177e
  7. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?: Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade. We...
  8. My Daughters account is in another family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Daughters account is in another family group: hi so it appears that some how, IDK...that my daughters account was taken out of my family group and put into someone elses. I still have control of both accounts, but because she is under 18, I...
  9. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email...
  10. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29