My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

Discus and support My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Eviejinks, Aug 18, 2023.

1. Eviejinks
    Eviejinks Guest

My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help.

:)

Eviejinks, Aug 18, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account on her ps4 to play Minecraft

once a Microsoft account is linked to a PlayStation account, Sony will never allow you to link another account to it

this is their policy, and account linking happens on their servers. You will have to call Sony support for help with this issue, I'm sorry
  3. Evie Jinks Win User

My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account on her ps4 to play Minecraft

Hi

It says Discord is connected to her ps4 but no further information.

If she downloads discord to her phone and goes to change email address will that address also be the one that Microsoft needs for her to login?

Otherwise....what if we factory reset the PlayStation? Could we then make a new Microsoft account??
  4. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

5. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

6. Evie Jinks Win User

Is there a way to contact sony?
Thema:

1. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft... - Similar Threads - daughter getting oops

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  4. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email...
  5. Hi I have a Xbox 360. My daughter wants some games and not sure how I can get some free...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a Xbox 360. My daughter wants some games and not sure how I can get some free...: Hi my daughter wants some games on the Xbox 360. Is there any free little girl games or ones that would suit younger people 9d265ebb-8090-4b91-b96e-4c1a8cb898ad
  6. My daughter is trying to get on to her x box one but it keeps telling her that her email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is trying to get on to her x box one but it keeps telling her that her email...: My daughter is trying to access her x box one but ot is telling her that her email has expired. What does she do 5a6be304-4ef3-4477-8231-e7bf7018d563
  7. How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I...: How do I get my daughter Game Pass Ultimate? She is 15 and cannot purchase it. How do I give permission? She had me purchase it on my account, but she could not access it from her account. Is...
  8. Trying to get my daughter playing on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to get my daughter playing on Minecraft: I've created a child account for her under my Microsoft Live account. She's got on to Minecraft (on her phone) but when she tries to add a server, it's saying she 'cannot play online multiplayer...
  9. Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to get Xbox live friends for my daughter (7) who also like to play minecraft on Xbox ...: Just like the title says looking for Xbox live friends for my daughters account to play minecraft. She is 7 and I supervise her playtime and join in some times but I don't really like minecraft. I...
  10. i have 2 xboxes and 1 email i cant get it to work for my daughter

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have 2 xboxes and 1 email i cant get it to work for my daughter: I have 2 x boxes and 1 email I cant set my daughters up with out using my gamertag aad5c66a-21b8-46d4-9c4e-a143225932e5