My daughter has been scammed.

Discus and support My daughter has been scammed. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my daughter has been verifying codes to a stranger . She is an EE customer ( well we are ) We received our monthly phone bill on Saturday which was... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GiltClient66584, Mar 28, 2018.

1. My daughter has been scammed.

my daughter has been verifying codes to a stranger . She is an EE customer ( well we are )

We received our monthly phone bill on Saturday which was £380 ...... £300 had been spent on the game fortnite .....

She is 12 years old and so is the other person involved .

I have been trying to speak to someone regarding this matter and have got absolutely nowhere ..

I am utterly disgusted with the fact that you cannot speak to a human being....

We have no Microsoft products

No Xbox and have no idea what this stupid game even is !!!!

:)

GiltClient66584, Mar 28, 2018
  2. bustermarine
    bustermarine Guest
    Being scammed on Fifa 2013

I ve just heard my youngest son in distress and investigated to find he has been scammed on Fifa 2013.

It would appear that someone he has been playing with has stolen some of his players ,i dont know how but all the person said after my son complained was " tough luck kid youve been scammed"

Has this happened to anyone else and what can we do about it in the future.

bustermarine, Mar 28, 2018
  3. Jabustu
    Jabustu Guest
    Looking for minecraft players

My son has been playing with your daughter. He looks forward to it every day.

Jabustu, Mar 29, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Mar 29, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact suppprt directly for assistance. 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102 or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. mozmoz2009 Win User

xbox gift card?

Does sound like a scam I have had known in the past that Xbox do send out these messages as my daughter has received one which was checked and did appear in her account
  7. lillieleapfrog Win User

Vbucks promotion

Hi, thanks for your reply.

My son and daughter each have their own xbox one console.

My daughter has never had xbox live, but my son has been an xbox live member for years.

My daughter game shares with my son. Does this affect eligibility?

If it does, i dont see why the offer even appeared in my daughters dashboard, thats kind of false adverstising.
  8. Jabustu Win User

Looking for minecraft players

My son has been playing with your daughter. He looks forward to it every day.
  9. Skrillexus Win User

Spongebob Rehydrated - What are your thoughts?

My daughter has been begging me for this. From what ive seen and heard all seems positive.
Thema:

1. My daughter has been scammed. - Similar Threads - daughter has been

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...

in XBoX on Windows
    My daughter has a fortnight v bucks card and after entering the code off the card the next...: My daughter has a b bucks gift card, the code off the card was out into my Microsoft account then we was given an Xbox code which doesn't work 715d9c52-643f-43c2-82a5-b7230f7e7fae
  6. Daughter has forgotten password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Daughter has forgotten password: My daughter has a hotmail account that is only used to sign into Minecraft, playing on a Nintendo switch. She has forgotten the password and can no longer log in. I have followed the reset process...
  7. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  8. How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play Minecraft Bedrock with my daughter in multipayer when she has a child account...: I have Minecraft for PC and she has it on her Nintendo Switch. She is on the family group and linked to my account. I followed some instructions to send her an in-game invitation and she came up...
  9. Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game streaming on iPad - Content filters won't let my daughter play games even if she has a...: She can log in but she gets an error when playing No Mans Sky: "You don't have access to this content due to Family Settings" She can play it on a regular Xbox and has an exception to allow the...
  10. My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name !: My daughter has used my mail address to set up an xbox. Now my email has changed to her name ! Please help I have spent hours trying to change this back and now everyone is ignoring my emails...